Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: SELEM 10 - August 9th through the 14th, 2016 - Sign up now!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    We can scrape some bark off one of the trees over near the quad flying field too.
    I'll volunteer for that! I'm such a shitty pilot I probably won't be able to avoid the damned trees anyway, so I may as well get some use out of the props as I shear them off on the bark!
    (Wonder if metal blades would help? Er, on second thought, BAD IDEA!)

Adam

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

I actually took that into consideration this year and am looking at salads and pasta at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

We can scrape some bark off one of the trees over near the quad flying field too.
    mmmmm.... bark
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Actually... one of the things may be asking for someone to be responsible for picking up rolls at the Walmart periodically since I'm not at HIE this year. The food prep itself is not too intensive but, it's always helpful to have clean up help.
    No problem Brad -- If you can give me a shopping list each night for the next day and I can make those stop(s) on the way in.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

The main thing is rolls and it gets tricky because I usually wipe them out and have to go back at odd times to get more. This year I think I'm going to just place orders with the bakery department when I get there Tuesday morning so it's not a lot of frantic searching. Aside from that, I'll either have most everything already or, I'll have grabbed what I need on Tuesday morning. Although I'm sure there will be a junk food and soda run.
    PM Sent...

I bring a case of Diet-coke cans everyday. I'll continue to do that.

I don't know who the heathens are that drink Diet-Pepsi.

Last edited by HankLloydRight; 07-27-2016 at 11:34.

All Pepsi heathens shall be shot on sight (Mountain Dew drinkers exempt). Coke is superior.

Quote Originally Posted by HankLloydRight View Post
    I bring a case of Diet-coke cans everyday. I'll continue to do that.

I don't know who the heathens are that drinks Diet-Pepsi.

Watching Lasers Since 1981

Careful, Hank and Jason! I drink Diet Pepsi...
    Shoot me and the responsibility for organizing SELEM will fall to you guys! (How's that for a deterrent?)

That being said, I'm sure there is room for both Coke and Pepsi drinkers in the venue. Oh, and the lattes for Chris, of course, as I plan to bring the Keurig again this year. (Although the K-cups I stocked up on are cappuccinos, he can add the extra milk if he wants a latte!)

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Careful, Hank and Jason! Both Brad and I drink Diet Pepsi... Shoot us both and the organization for SELEM will fall to you guys! (How's that for a deterrent?)

That being said, I'm sure there is room for both Coke and Pepsi drinkers in the venue. Oh, and the lattes for Chris, of course, as I plan to bring the Keurig again this year. (Although the K-cups I stocked up on are cappuccinos, he can add the extra milk if he wants a latte!)

Adam
    First the Polo over a T-Shirt and now Pepsi over Coke. Man what kind of group did I get into.
    Watching Lasers Since 1981

Sigh... There's just no pleasing some people I guess.

Adam

Thumbs up

Speaking of pleasing people, you will all be pleased to know that the shirt order has been submitted.
    Ed Keefe's design won out, although it was modified slightly to make the X stand out a bit more. Here's a preview:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5SJQpWt.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	452.0 KB 
ID:	50403

See you guys soon!

Adam

PS: If you are not logged in and still want to see it, here is a direct link to IMGUR: http://i.imgur.com/5SJQpWt.png