Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: SELEM 10 - August 9th through the 14th, 2016 - Sign up now!

I'm Soulfeast's ride...arrive just before 6 pm...if Delta gets it together: Delta Flight DL826...Charlotte Int. If you are still around...meet up with Soulfeast and we'll fit in somehow.
    Rodney D.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum View Post
    Speaking of airports and rides, I arrive at 3:12pm via United tomorrow (Tuesday). Anyone happen to be heading toward SELEM from there around then?

Quote Originally Posted by rodman1369 View Post
    I'm Soulfeast's ride...arrive just before 6 pm...if Delta gets it together: Delta Flight DL826...Charlotte Int. If you are still around...meet up with Soulfeast and we'll fit in somehow.
    Rodney D.
    Good deal! I'll bring a book.

Platinum!!! Im so psyched you can make it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CountFunkula View Post
    Platinum!!! Im so psyched you can make it!!!
    Me too! TVR time soon!

Hey guys;

We were planning to go out for dinner after the Load-in is completed today. Been thinking about that Mexican place that we went to last year... I'm sure Rick and Rodney both remember the name, but I sure as hell can't!

Anyway, maybe we can do dinner around 7PM or so? Or maybe 7:30 would be better? We can play that by ear depending on how things go at the venue and whether or not people's flights are delayed. (Would be nice to get everyone together if we can.)

Also, tomorrow evening after dinner we can all hang out in the conference room at the Holiday Inn Express. We have access to that room in the evenings from Tuesday through Sunday. ("Evenings" means from around 9 PM until breakfast if needed!)

Damn... Why can't I sleep? Same as last year. Sigh...
    See you guys soon!

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Looks like a rainy week in Newton all week. �� Rain on Tuesday (ugh) and thunderstorm chance every day. Note to self...pack poncho.
    I mean... it's the south-east in August. We accept and thrive on 90% humidity and afternoon thunderstorms - oh and hurricanes - at least there are no hurricanes... (there are no hurricanes scheduled, right?)

Remember last year when lightning decided to shut everything down? Yeah, that is our daily life in NC in late summer...
    Last edited by BlueFang; 08-09-2016 at 00:13.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFang View Post
    I mean... it's the south-east in August. We accept and thrive on 90% humidity and afternoon thunderstorms - oh and hurricanes - at least there are no hurricanes... (there are no hurricanes scheduled, right?)

Remember last year when lightning decided to shut everything down? Yeah, that is our daily life in NC in late summer...
    South-East of What? I'm in Texas...and I can't see North Carolina as the Southeast???

Thanks for the ride Hank. Like Adam said I plan to land around noon Wednesday.

My dad is attending but he is driving the 5th wheel to Myrtle Beach dropping it and the grand-kids there then driving over to SELEM Thursday and staying through Sunday at the Holiday Inn. If he was in sooner he could pick me up.

So no, he doesn't need a ride.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Sitting at the venue now. ) Finally got on the road at 8pm and hit Conover at 5:30 this morning. I dread packing this van again on Sunday. To say it's full is an understatement!
    PM Sent...

Brad you win the race to SELEM this year.

Wait...I think he wins every year.