Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 120 000€ budget, need 4-6 18-30W lasers

Default 120 000€ budget, need 4-6 18-30W lasers

Hello guys,

I am new to this forum and to the world of laser in general. I could really use some help from wiser members.
    I have a budget of around 120 000€ and so far I have two offers which i consider to be good. I could either go with 6xKvant Spectrum 20 or 6x Upgraded RTI Piko18(19-20W output). (+FB4 and all the required software included with both offers). Lasers will be mostly used for aerial but they should also be capable of performing well with smaller "graphics" jobs. Bare in mind that these lasers will travel a lot and therefore the build quality needs to be good and they should be easy to calibrate. I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks,
    Rainer

Hi there,
    Which country are you based?
    We used many of the RTI Piko 14's and in all the years we've had them they only needed aligning about every 18 months (and that's with myself being really, really picky to keep them perfect). The beam matching is really nice too, so the diode blue+red match the green OPS well.

So we're really, really happy with our RTI Pikos
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

Thanks for the quick reply. I was leaning towards Pikos myself so your opinion is very encouraging.
    I am from Estonia but our company works in the Baltic States and Scandinavia Region.

Ah nice!
    Here are some example photos of jobs we did with a mix of Nano AT6's and Piko14's (I matched them well with colour pallets and scan settings) if they are of any use to you:

All the best,
    Dan

And one of the batches of RTI kit we ordered a year ago:

Last edited by danielbriggs; 05-20-2016 at 02:55.

Quote Originally Posted by danielbriggs View Post
    -snip-

@OP: Good luck.

Stunning pictures, Dan! That's what a lasershow should look like.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Beautiful pictures Dan, simply stunning :-)
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Awsome pictures.
    I highly recommend AC lasers.

Thanks for your comments guys; I don't normally post anything of "work" / shows we've done; plenty more on out FB page!
    https://www.facebook.com/aclasers/

Hopefully Rainer gets some nice shows from whichever projectors he went for in the end.

neobenedict,

You are planning to make a substantial investment and I would suggest that you purchase ONE projector and use it for a period of time before spending the rest of your budget. If the consensus is for a particular model then get that one. You don't have to "eliminate" the other and do a side by side, but you should be sure that the one you get will meat your needs.