Thread: Another Beyond Show - NOT a LA Studio show! Breast Cancer Awareness (awesome show)

Default Another Beyond Show - NOT a LA Studio show! Breast Cancer Awareness (awesome show)

I might be going out on a limb posting this, but it is an exceptional show.

Years ago on this forum the author of this show (Sean Kearney of Laser Guy Productions) posted that anyone could have a copy of this show in LD2000 Showtime format - on one condition: that they made a donation to the Breast Cancer Society. He gave me the show and I made a donation.

This is an amazing show! I converted it to Beyond after I traded off my QM2000.

So, on the same conditions that Sean originally made, I am sharing this show in Beyond 699 B15 format. On the condition that if you download it, you will make a donation to the Breast Cancer Society. Sean never said how much to donate, so I guess it's up to your heart as to how much.

The link to make a donation for National Breast Cancer Foundation

Breast Cancer Awareness show for Beyond 2.8
    (Beyond 699 had a ton of errors, and 2.8 converted perfect. So this is only available for Beyond 2.8)

Last edited by Phredy1; 06-25-2016 at 20:06.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

That's interesting to hear it didn't convert well in 699B. I've had the show for a number of years as well in LD2000 but have never tried importing it. I'll have to see how it works for me. I've generally never had a problem except the first frame is often sending a signal to the projector before even hitting play but, that's a minor tweak to the frame to start a fraction of a second later.
    PM Sent...

Brad, 699 got all the frames ok, it was the animations it had issues with. Where there was supposed to be things moving, they were just static images. In 2.8 all was fine. I dunno.....