Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Lasers and synthesizers...

Bring it to SELEM, John!

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    Andrew (Kilpatrick Audio) and I have been developing a Laser Synthesizer that might be useful. It speaks CV/MIDI/Audio and is based on the old planetarium style laser controllers. It is designed with the mod synth crowd in mind.

Here's some video of it in action:

More information here:

https://www.neoncaptain.com/
    Also an early backer, signed up for here to figure out where the heck in Seattle or Portland I can chat with a laserist before I buy a projector. I wanted to talk some safety and basics but didn’t get the chance before the PartyPack was quickly sold out

Still, excited to have something to research and develop ideas for before launch!

Laser Warning

Radiator backer here too. Veeeeery excited!

For laser safety when using Radiator or Eurorack madness, checkout Laseranimation Sollinger´s solution ILDA2AVB and AVB2ILDA.
    One thing is that it sendes ILDA far across space via ethernet AVB proptocol, but the kicker is the software:
    In the AVB to ILDA box, you can program (and remotely manage/change/control parameters like masking, safe zones, mapping, attenuation maps, color adjustments... ++

It is the bridge between noodling with awesome content and actually showing it in a safe and creatively flexible way.

You can even get one of those red STOP buttons that makes laser inspectors so happy, all via Ethernet and AVB.

Check it here: https://laseranimation.com/en/products/avb-devices

Will be testing it in the next few weeks, and whn my Radiator comes I´ll be sure to let you know how it goes

Pekka

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Also check out X-laser's launchpad for some external zoning and safety:

https://x-laser.com/collections/acce...ser-controller

you can run the radiator without a laser. we've embedded a really nice laser raster engine so you can plug video projectors directly into the hdmi port on the back of the radiator. it's not as sexy as using a laser, but it's surprisingly good and it eliminates the safety and regulatory issues around laser projection.

here's an example of it in action:

Quote Originally Posted by thunderlaser View Post
    Radiator backer here too. Veeeeery excited!

For laser safety when using Radiator or Eurorack madness, checkout Laseranimation Sollinger´s solution ILDA2AVB and AVB2ILDA.
    One thing is that it sendes ILDA far across space via ethernet AVB proptocol, but the kicker is the software:
    In the AVB to ILDA box, you can program (and remotely manage/change/control parameters like masking, safe zones, mapping, attenuation maps, color adjustments... ++

It is the bridge between noodling with awesome content and actually showing it in a safe and creatively flexible way.

You can even get one of those red STOP buttons that makes laser inspectors so happy, all via Ethernet and AVB.

Check it here: https://laseranimation.com/en/products/avb-devices

Will be testing it in the next few weeks, and whn my Radiator comes I´ll be sure to let you know how it goes

Pekka
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.