Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 73

Thread: SELEM BUY/SELL

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    207

    Default

    I have many things to unload if anyone is interested, I may not bring it if no one expresses interest so speak up! Trades are welcome. Looking for electronics testgear, laser diodes, other laser systems

    Coherent Innova 90 argon ion- Tube ignites but no lasing $? make offer

    Many JDSU/Uniphase 2214/2201 air cooled argon ions- $150 head+psu combo multiline, $100 head+psu single line, all multilines do >40mW all single lines do >20mW

    Melles Griot 643 Ar/Kr mixedgas head + psu combo, does ~15mW; two argon blues, krypton yellow, two kyrpton reds $200

    >2mW Green enclosed HeNe with PSU $100

    60W ~835nm internally lensed diode brick, $100

    HGM5 argon ion air cooled tube, gas intact $100

    Help me empty my argon shelf!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160417_164256th.jpg  


  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    308

    Default

    Brad,

    I am looking for gratings, you got any you want to sell?

    MarioMaster,

    That Melles Griot 643 is tempting, but getting it back to California from SELEM would be tricky.

    -Sal

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    207

    Default

    The Melles Griot 643 is currently sale pending.

    Now is the time to buy if anyone is looking to play with a multiline argon, I want to make some shelf space

  4. #14
    swamidog's Avatar
    swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    santa fe, nm
    Posts
    1,545,365

    Default

    how many mW is > 40mW?

    if it's doing ~200, i would be all over it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarioMaster View Post
    The Melles Griot 643 is currently sale pending.

    Now is the time to buy if anyone is looking to play with a multiline argon, I want to make some shelf space
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

  5. #15
    Bradfo69's Avatar
    Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wilmington, DE
    Posts
    5,971

    Default

    I've managed to fail miserably at getting things out and photographed so far but will still try and do it this week. I'll check the gratings for you Sal and yes, Steve I am considering your PM regarding a Pluto. Much of what I want to concentrate on getting rid of may be better geared towards eBay than here as a lot is more traditional DJ lighting, some cheaper fog machines, maybe a couple T stands, par cans and such. Regrettably the laser projectors that I should get rid of are probably not as much of an interest here as they may be elsewhere. Things like the famous REKE 500mW RGB's from a few years back and such. I should probably move a couple ML-10's (maybe) and other stuff too. 6 port Laserworld splitter, fibre optic cables, etc. A 500mW Laserworld beast who's value is more in the case and flight case. Etc.
    PM Sent...

  6. #16
    swamidog's Avatar
    swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    santa fe, nm
    Posts
    1,545,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I've managed to fail miserably at getting things out and photographed so far but will still try and do it this week. I'll check the gratings for you Sal and yes, Steve I am considering your PM regarding a Pluto. Much of what I want to concentrate on getting rid of may be better geared towards eBay than here as a lot is more traditional DJ lighting, some cheaper fog machines, maybe a couple T stands, par cans and such. Regrettably the laser projectors that I should get rid of are probably not as much of an interest here as they may be elsewhere. Things like the famous REKE 500mW RGB's from a few years back and such. I should probably move a couple ML-10's (maybe) and other stuff too. 6 port Laserworld splitter, fibre optic cables, etc. A 500mW Laserworld beast who's value is more in the case and flight case. Etc.
    if you have any good quality red modules, let me know
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    -Anyone need any old school projector cases from One stop laser shop LT500, LT1000, X-treme Beam
    -I also have a few replacement full auto / x29 boards if anyone has a system with a bad card
    -Old IBM thinkpads with ISA card slot in docking station for Full auto / x29 cards
    -DCC (Digital Control Console) For full auto (see bottom of this page http://www.onestoplasershop.com/software.htm)
    -Lots of eye magic drivers / amps
    -Some working cambridge drivers / amps
    -Quite a few Melles 2-5 watt 532nm heads and power supplies unmatched
    -Rare XYZ galvo mounts for CT galvos
    -XY cambridge mounts
    -Some HENE's
    -Lots of smaller powered lasers 50-200mw range greens and reds, if anyone new wants to build a projector, this is your chance to get lasers cheap
    -4 Ch NEOS driver
    -Lots of defective Cambridge galvos and Eye Magic galvos

    Sale goes to charity, I am bringing this to SELEM for a non-profit (Habitat for humanity)
    -Custom lightwave projector labeled AC-4 with single line AOM's for Red, Green, Blue, G120DT galvos, Image engineering driver console, air cooled argon, and a massive 4 foot HENE that is built in to the laser head and is unlabeled
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4597.JPG  

    IMG_4595.JPG  

    IMG_4599.JPG  

    IMG_4604.JPG  

    Last edited by dream beamz; 07-28-2016 at 22:45.

  8. #18
    Bradfo69's Avatar
    Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wilmington, DE
    Posts
    5,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    if you have any good quality red modules, let me know
    I have two that come to mind. I'll bring a couple for you to look at, assuming I can locate them. Releasing the grip may be hard though - with a lot of this stuff - since I still like to lie to myself that I'm going to someday finish whatever it was I worked hard to get them for.
    PM Sent...

  9. #19
    Bradfo69's Avatar
    Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wilmington, DE
    Posts
    5,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    -Anyone need any old school projector cases from One stop laser shop LT500, LT1000, X-treme Beam
    Hey George, I know I asked you about the cases back in March. Did you determine if there were any more complete "kits" from all the parts? Particularly the un-anodized ones? LT500 in particular.
    PM Sent...

  10. #20
    Bradfo69's Avatar
    Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wilmington, DE
    Posts
    5,971

    Default

    (Removed double post. PL got flakey on me for a second.)
    PM Sent...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •