Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SELEM BUY/SELL

Well, Brad, thanks for all the extra info and pics, but I think that since I realized that both speakers need to be individually powered makes using these a lot harder in a normal back-yard setting -- I'd have to run power and signal to both. I'm now wondering if something just like this is available in a "master/slave" setup, where I can supply one master speaker with power and signal, and it drives the secondary slave speaker with running just one cable. These probably work great for indoors type events where there are plugs everywhere, but I think I need something a little different. Thanks again.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Depending on how loud you want the music, you may very well be able to get away with one in a typical backyard setting. You can see them or something like them at SELEM. These usually are used for two purposes - either a musician who is plugging in a keyboard or mic'ing a single instrument and is just using one plug. Or, a DJ who is probably going to be indoors with two of them and may only have them 12-15 feet apart and, a power strip with an extention cord is cheap.
    PM Sent...

Anyone do stage lighting? I have an SBT-90 LED I no longer need. I bought it for a spotlight project that I never got around to.
    http://www.luminus.com/products/SBT-90.html
    Lasers
    •405nm violet(blue-ray) laser-eBay I fixed it ya
    •473nm 10mW LSR473NL series blue laser module www.lasever.com review
    •488nm 5mW Novalux Protera DPSS Laboratory Unit
    •532nm 5mW green laser www.elitelasers.com
    •650nm 5mW red

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerman121 View Post
    Anyone do stage lighting? I have an SBT-90 LED I no longer need. I bought it for a spotlight project that I never got around to.
    http://www.luminus.com/products/SBT-90.html
    I hope that can fit in my car.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Depending on how loud you want the music, you may very well be able to get away with one in a typical backyard setting. You can see them or something like them at SELEM. These usually are used for two purposes - either a musician who is plugging in a keyboard or mic'ing a single instrument and is just using one plug. Or, a DJ who is probably going to be indoors with two of them and may only have them 12-15 feet apart and, a power strip with an extention cord is cheap.
    I know, but the purest in me wants real stereo and simplicity. I really wanted to buy them, but I think I'll try to find something more fitting since it's only something I'd use two or three times a year, if that.

Quote Originally Posted by HankLloydRight View Post
    I know, but the purest in me wants real stereo and simplicity. I really wanted to buy them, but I think I'll try to find something more fitting since it's only something I'd use two or three times a year, if that.
    No worries.
    PM Sent...

SELEM better get here quick! I just realized I've dropped $2k on shit this week "just to get ready in case we need it". $159 a couple minutes ago on cables and adapters with Amazon. "Prime" is going to be the death of me!
    PM Sent...

I am interested in buying anything you could consider "DIY DPSS equipment".

Pumps, crystal sets, mirrors IR detection cards, etc. Please PM me if you have anything you're thinking about selling that fits the bill.
    Only an electron wiggler like you would resonate at 30cm.

Any interest in open-loop amp driven fiber fed GM-20 based remote scan heads? I have the whole package available:

6x fiber launches
    6x 100 micron fiber in varying lengths with attached signal lines (db-15) for galvos
    6x Fiber collimators
    6x Precision Projection Intl remote fiber heads (small fiber fed heads with GM-20's and big mirrors)
    1x 8-channel open-loop x/y amps in 2U box.

EDIT: forgot to mention, this rig is setup for the launches to drop right into the turret holes on a mobolazer

Anyone have interest? Any thoughts on what a fair price would be?
    Last edited by hitekvoop; 08-04-2016 at 07:37.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by hitekvoop View Post
    Any interest in open-loop amp driven fiber fed GM-20 based remote scan heads? I have the whole package available:

6x fiber launches
    6x 100 micron fiber in varying lengths with attached signal lines (db-15) for galvos
    6x Fiber collimators
    6x Precision Projection Intl remote fiber heads (small fiber fed heads with GM-20's and big mirrors)
    1x 8-channel open-loop x/y amps in 2U box.

Anyone have interest? Any thoughts on what a fair price would be?
    if i wasn't paying two mortgages, i would be all over that.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.