Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NWLEM IV - September 23rd-25th, 2016 - Portland, Oregon

whos bringing the fog machine? I gt a chavet 1200 watt, but its at the parents in law place in boring

Quote Originally Posted by 10Fenny View Post
    whos bringing the fog machine? I gt a chavet 1200 watt, but its at the parents in law place in boring
    I'm bringing an MDG Atmoshere CO2 hazer. It should do the trick, although some fog could help.

ok.. ill try and get a ride out there to pick it up

I have an old fog machine I might try cleaning up but... not sure if I will find time. If anybody is interested I still have acrylic cut for warp wheels to use after a demo. If we can find an O2 and propane tank I have a glass torch I can dig out for torture tubes, just need to remember the laserium angle for the divets. *

Adam
    Last edited by sugeek; 09-22-2016 at 18:13. Reason: Reread the first post
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Just got into portland last night.... also got my fog machine

Just picked up new hose washers in the case we need to water cool lasers... If you forgot something let me know and I can see what I can find.

Adam

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

wish i could make it!

take lots of pictures and video for me
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Parking is slightly tricky. Apparently there's construction on the street, but not during NWLEM. Just keep an eye out for trailers being picked up, etc.

Default Swami wanted pictures.

https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums...hp?albumid=457 started an album but only added a few.

New Link with the rest of the pictures

Watching shows from the balcony, swamidog's shows from the etherdream 2, warp wheel jellyfish lumia, and a GreNe HeNe looking good at a few milliwatts.

More Pictures

Adam
    Last edited by sugeek; 09-24-2016 at 10:26. Reason: Adding additional link to the rest of the pictures.

Here's a video link if any of you would like to see what we're up to. Just opened the doors.

LIVE NOW at http://ustre.am/gTSz