Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NWLEM IV - September 23rd-25th, 2016 - Portland, Oregon

Another couple hundred photos/videos added to the prior link.

Scrolling up is hard.

Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Wow.. thanks guys.. I had a great time

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I see hoodies and jackets. Another LEM with no heat?? Brrrrr.....
    PM Sent...

Default Thanks everyone!

especially Jonathan! Glad folks could come and bring their gear and talk lasers for the weekend. It was fun reconnecting and meeting some new people.

Here are some more pics:
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqQRgDqTCI0ThK9BI9BzHvGfo24fsA

Fortunately it didn't get cold until 2am or so. Nature's way of saying Go To Bed.

mike

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I see hoodies and jackets. Another LEM with no heat?? Brrrrr.....
    As Mike noted it was pretty nice until early morning, I even took my hoodie off! It is 85F here today but still chilly in the morning ~58F.

Thanks for sharing more pictures Mike!

Adam

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Hey all,

I live in Portland and have been getting into lasers within the last year or so. Currently have three X-Laser Mobile Beats and am using Quickshow 3.0 (yep, small venues). Definitely want to meet up with other laserists in town cuz I'm assuming some of you guys live here if NWLEM is hosted here every so often. I never see lasers at any shows I go to around town, but maybe I don't go to the right shows? Either way, reply on here or shoot me a PM.

Brett

Any chance you like SCUBA diving?

Quote Originally Posted by Floes View Post
    Hey all,

I live in Portland and have been getting into lasers within the last year or so. Currently have three X-Laser Mobile Beats and am using Quickshow 3.0 (yep, small venues). Definitely want to meet up with other laserists in town cuz I'm assuming some of you guys live here if NWLEM is hosted here every so often. I never see lasers at any shows I go to around town, but maybe I don't go to the right shows? Either way, reply on here or shoot me a PM.

Brett
    I have tentative plans to do another NWLEM next fall. Not sure yet. Also thinking about putting together an outdoor laser meet in N. Cal, in spring. CampLEM Mark I?

Quote Originally Posted by HankLloydRight View Post
    Any chance you like SCUBA diving?

Mmmm campLEM.... got to go check my prices for Black Friday on camel camel camel

If you can get dates locked down let me know! We may be able to get some microlems together between the next real LEM.

-Adam

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    Mmmm campLEM.... got to go check my prices for Black Friday on camel camel camel

If you can get dates locked down let me know! We may be able to get some microlems together between the next real LEM.

-Adam
    I'm working on it. Going to try an lock in some dates for other things first. Will definitely figure it out here soon.