Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DutchLEM 2017

Would be awesome if you can film some effects i want to film for a tutorial.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

afraid I cannot go. I'm in italy at that moment for a job till 1 february
    Last edited by masterpj; 01-10-2017 at 06:24.

Yes i will come over for at least a day, probably Saturday but if the family agenda allow it i will show up friday evening.
    Will be nice to see Johan, Tony, Bart, Manfred, Paul, Anton and our caretaker Fred and organiser Dimitri again.
    Also because i was advised to replace the power supply in my qm, Johan offered to help me out here.
    Aligning my two sattelites, can do this at home but usefull to combine. Perhaps bring my Tiny Whoop indoor fpv quad to play.

Michel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Michel Rietveld @ Utrecht The Netherlands

FB3, BEYOND Ultimate, 3xFB4, apc 40

1x5W RGB 637nm 1.3W, Edison Blue 2.5W 445nm and CNI 2.5W 532nm Greenie with Pico driver with DT40Kpro scanner set

2x3W RGB DT30 scanner set

I'll be driving friday at 17:00 from the Amsterdam area to Marrum, so if anybody wants a lift...

Quote Originally Posted by michelrietveld View Post
    Yes i will come over for at least a day, probably Saturday but if the family agenda allow it i will show up friday evening.
    Will be nice to see Johan, Tony, Bart, Manfred, Paul, Anton and our caretaker Fred and organiser Dimitri again.
    Also because i was advised to replace the power supply in my qm, Johan offered to help me out here.
    Aligning my two sattelites, can do this at home but usefull to combine. Perhaps bring my Tiny Whoop indoor fpv quad to play.

Michel
    Best to pay francesco to do the replacement for you. The QM power supply is tiny and you might likely lose any form of warranty getting an external replacement.. which means you will be paying up pretty bad if something breaks afterwards.
    Just my advice!

Have fun at the LEM guys! I'm bummed I cannot be there.. but these days are extremely important to me.

Hi guys, we have a massive show this weekend, but if all goes to plan I will drop by on friday evening. so please reserve a spot at bar for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mccarrot View Post
    Hi guys, we have a massive show this weekend, but if all goes to plan I will drop by on friday evening. so please reserve a spot at bar for me.
    Will do Maurice! Will you bring CyberBob and Numtek (dylan) also with you ?
    he said he had a gig involving the number of lasers you told me also, so you'll both be working on this show ?
    I didn't fail !

That is good news ! First one is on me. Would you mind to share what show ? Qdance ?

I'll be there Friday, along with a colleague (jasper)

See you there

Grtz Erik

Good to see you got your account made Erik!
    If more GV colleagues want to join you they are more then welcome.
    We arrive around 11AM and then start building the stage (no truss, we just stack tables LEM Styleeeeee)....
    So you are welcome from 11AM onwards.... in the evening other people will join us...

Bring your gear ?
    I didn't fail !