Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ministar Laser?

"They're crap, buy mine"

Peter, have you ever noticed that the members of this forum (who also sell product) who don't attract negative comment are the ones who either choose to say nothing, or offer advice without it turning into an advert for their own stuff?
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

It's not really ethical for a competitor to deem someones product bad to then promote his own even if he or she is right. Have a third party do a comparison if you wanna make it with both products physically there.
    Both you 2 are chinese resellers and while you might put time in checking the projectors in a way (and rgb laserverkoop in the past opening them up and turning projectors up or tuning some galvos) it's still not ok.

Both projectors are still chinese and the quality of the components on the circuitry cannot be tested unless you meter everything (some out of circuit) and even then life span is a guess with chinese pushed to spec components unless you had a direct hand in the circuit design.
    Last edited by masterpj; 03-21-2017 at 23:48.

Quote Originally Posted by tamaran View Post
    I have 2 ministar 4.0 and a m3000 pro
    Yes but what do you think of them? I understand the pro's had corrected beams but the others didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserpower View Post
    Is the factory still in business ?? Some one told me last week it stopped selling ? But i don't know the factory or the products.
    Still making them but different models and with a different factory, i guess. He is not doing the pro models now as far as i can see.

I got a mag lighting pj which is from the same company I do believe.d 1800. Had green diode died. Replaced. Then scanners started acting up and had replacements sent. I've also have to constantly play with the color Balance. There is no optical correction so the blue and red and pretty wide.. didn't measure.. this was my first analog pj. For the price it's ok but it's been kinda a maintanance whore.

Ministar had a restart and with a better base now.
    you can order online and pay with pay pal
    www.ministarlaser.com
    new price's !!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MS6000 backview-2.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	845.9 KB 
ID:	52282

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    It's not really ethical for a competitor to deem someones product bad to then promote his own even if he or she is right. Have a third party do a comparison if you wanna make it with both products physically there.
    Well, you are most welcome to come over to our showroom with any test equipment you deem appropriate and test.

Both you 2 are chinese resellers and while you might put time in checking the projectors in a way (and rgb laserverkoop in the past opening them up and turning projectors up or tuning some galvos) it's still not ok.
    Well there are some substantial differences.

Here's a table of differences for your reference.

Company MINISTAR RGBLASER
    Based in Switzerland ( Laserworld ) ** Netherlands
    Sells as Ministar China RGBLASER
    Origin of systems China / Switzerland China ->Netherlands
    Sold via Factory / Switzerland / Netherlands ? Netherlands
    Import taxes handled by End user RGBLASER
    VAT handled by End user Only B2C ,
    not for B2B
    Shipping costs handled by End user Us or Customer
    Warranty 12 Months (Max 3% of value) 24 Months
    Added costs for warranty Any warranty costs over 3%
    of value = costs for customer
    + shipping costs to China
    Shipping costs if outside NL.

** = UFD Components AG | Hauptstrasse 114 | 8274 Tägerwilen | Switzerland | Company Number: CHE‐422.406.186 | CEO: Dr. Winfried Ley
    ( seen on the bottom of their price list )

Both projectors are still chinese and the quality of the components on the circuitry cannot be tested unless you meter everything (some out of circuit) and even then life span is a guess with chinese pushed to spec components unless you had a direct hand in the circuit design.
    I don't know what you base this on, but I can say that the factory that builds our systems - as I said before - is still the most appreciated and recognized factory in China for the quality of their systems. The lasers are never driven over 80% of their capability, all electronics, drivers and components are built in-factory and the support we get - and thus can offer to our customers due to that - is great.