Thread: etherdream out of stock, help!

Laser Warning etherdream out of stock, help!

Hello,

I am creating a laser installation for an exhibition. I've used the etherdream extensively over the past few years and planned on using 2 ether dreams to control 2 separate lasers. The problem is that the etherdream is out of stock for both the online suppliers and they haven't responded to tell me when they will be back in stock, I have also sent an email to the etherdream site with no response.

I really need to get two of these otherwise as I have developed the software around it and it is too late to change things now.

Does anyone know of anywhere that stock these? Or if anyone has one they want to sell that would be amazing!

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

btw feel free to move this post if it is in the wrong place.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by donkeykong View Post
    Hello,

I am creating a laser installation for an exhibition. I've used the etherdream extensively over the past few years and planned on using 2 ether dreams to control 2 separate lasers. The problem is that the etherdream is out of stock for both the online suppliers and they haven't responded to tell me when they will be back in stock, I have also sent an email to the etherdream site with no response.

I really need to get two of these otherwise as I have developed the software around it and it is too late to change things now.

Does anyone know of anywhere that stock these? Or if anyone has one they want to sell that would be amazing!

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

btw feel free to move this post if it is in the wrong place.
    did you try here: http://www.illumn.com/laser-componen...default&cat=89

followup:

Illumn has four in stock and is waiting for the power supplies to arrive from digikey. I suggest you ping them.
    Last edited by swamidog; 09-23-2016 at 08:31.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Looks like they are out of stock again. Anyone know where else to find an etherdream? I am hoping to run Maxwell at a halloween gig.

Thanks,
    Mike