Thread: clarification on telescopic lenses needed

Default clarification on telescopic lenses needed

Browsing the forum I found some posts but together they still don't give me all the info I need to know with my level of knowledge so if anyone would be kind enough to help someone less experienced even if it will feel like repeating something for the 10th time I would greatly appreciate that.

Here are the questions:

How to decide on telescopic lens size? As long as the beam fits, or bigger=better (for example causing less abberation)

Concave or convex? Not necessary for me to know why, but I would be interested to know.

Where to position them? Before the cylindrical lenses? After? Relative distances between them and other optical components? (scanner mirrors or cylindrical lenses)

Check out videos planters did on YouTube. You will learn all u need to know.

I think the video on spatial filtering in the TrechIngredients channel which Im assuming is the one you refer to might answer the last two 2 of my questions but only partially (how he did it, not whether the other way of doing it is possible or not)