Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: laserworld ds1800rgb

apperently i have a different idea about what a review thread looks like. Second its just an honest advice from what i experianced over the years. Most of us payed a shitload of money before seeing the light and i felt that it was good to point them in the right direction. Nothing wrong with saving a bit more money and buy something of good quallity. Wich brand it is up to him. It seems that i have to apologize for being a manufacturer well that won,t happen. I worked hard and spent every penny to get to that next step and it payed off. Another thing i learned over the years is that you never do things right, there is always someone that takes it the wrong way. Photonlexicon used to be a great place but it has going downhill fast, trowing mud to eachother about who needs to be a president. Damn shame......

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

the reality distortion field in your area must be super strong, I am jealous

most of us have been long enough to remember paying thousands for gas and DPSS rigs

anyway I could go around posting in your threads commenting that similar modules could be sourced cheaper but I don't, because that's called thread crapping and it's bad forum etiquette

Please do i love to see what you come up with. Yes we all spend allot but i don,t keep wining about it, instead i worked hard so i don,t have to buy lasers forever from someone else. People like me with an average paycheck don,t have the finances to own a 30W rgb so i decided 6 years ago that developing it yourself was the only way. My advice when people want to buy something lasers or others buy something that is good quallity and durable. Its also better for the envirement ;-)

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

what exactly did you develop? knife edging is patented by arctos last I checked, you paying them a license fee?

Unknown quantity on here, but Laserverkoop has been selling these for a while, and although a little fat looking on the ILDA, (pattern looks decent, just slightly fat beam for graphics), they seem to do decent beam shows and they're very cheap - $350 for 1 watt and 1,350 for 3W:

http://ministarlaser.com/

2.5w version:

1w version:

Would love to see some tested by peeps on here.

that D1000 looks almost identical to the one wicked lasers was selling with their DAC

I wouldn't know TBH. I would like to see a review on here though as the XS Pro series don't look bad for the price. Bit hard to tell from promo material though.

Dondorward;

Where are you located? Any chance that you could attend the next Florida Laser Enthusiast's Meeting Jan 13th and 14th? It's free (well, apart from the whole road-trip and all), and you'll get a chance to meet some great laser geeks and play around with several different projectors and other hardware. I promise you'll have a fun weekend!

Adam

PS: The CEO's from Laserworld, X-Laser, and Pangolin are all likely to be at the event. They are all *very* nice folks who are easy to talk to.

Does anyone know if the D1000 RGB includes the projector power supply?

I'd like more info about this kit. I live in Arizona and it gets really hot here especially now (summer). My test room will either be in the Garage (even hotter) or inside the house (76°). Is this Laser a terrible idea for my conditions?