Quote Originally Posted by matratzki View Post
Yeah that is correct, but the point oriented poligon does not work as it should. I attached a screenshot of the pangolin manual for the advanced frame editor, all point oriented drawing methodes are highlighted in yellow. The first one uses vectors, all others points. I think that might be a bug, am I right?
Using the point oriented circle, it puts to many points and the right part of the circle becomes double lined. Everytime I have to erase some points after drawing it.
@ masterpj: What do you mean with "you have to be specific in your drawing if it's a curve or a corner."?

If you you just look at the graphics coming up with pangolin beyond, they are ALL point oriented with four or more corner points.

I attached a picture of one logo I am working on at the moment. I am still not really happy with it and spent a lot of time on it.
Using vectors it starts flickering, using point the edges look crapy, even with extra corner points.

Attachment 51707
Attachment 51708

The top one you highlighted is not polygon.
You need to add more polyginal points to make a smooth curve or use one of the bezier tools to make the curves.
You can increase the spacing of points when placing point oriented and the closing can be changed as well (slightly broken or completely closed is a choice you can make)

Point oriented is with spacing.. if it has no spacing it's called vector oriented.. this are terms used to make things easier to know what is being talked about.
Vector unless using special optimization toggle needs to be adjusted in general settings found in your specific dacs vector settings.. increase the spacing, especially on the blanking slider.