Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: New Forum for my study

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    There's someone else in this thread who is currently evading an old ban on another user name
    I guess you are referring to me but I don't consider myself evading anything since it is well known and you personally (on the loading dock at SELEM) offered to let me have my old username back if I wanted it. Not that it matters but I don't like someone saying I am evading something, like I am getting away with something, when I am not.

Nope not you, different guy entirely.

He means me. I'm the returning banned member. I'm only saying this in public because I trust that Spec is a good guy based on his counter arguments in this thread alone. I had a bad collision with heroic a bunch of years ago while sticking up for masterpj and it didn't end well for me. I hope everyone allows me to stay.

Jas used to get quite crabby when someone disagreed with her. Although I don't recall the particulars, if that's the only one you offended, I wouldn't think that deserving of a lifetime ban. That said, it's not my call as I'm not the chief, just one of the . .
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    PL is a place what you make of it. You treat others like how you'd like to be treated and it's a great place!
    Agree entirely. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Agree entirely. ��
    I could not agree more. If only it was like that ey!

Hey PJ do you plan on going to another SELEM? And if so bringing those stroopwaffels? I'd love to try one. Lazerman121 mentioned that the airlines hand them out as a snack food. I bet those aren't as authentic though.

Looks like lasersbee found andys accounts on lpf. I didn't realize this was the Andy who caused a huge amount of drama over losing a thousand or so diode due to incompetence. There was a huge argument there. That was when the new 520 diodes came out and we didn't know much about them. The group buy was done to fund test results for one of them back when they were at that price. Couldn't have put it in wronger hands than arg and andy. Not trying to be mean but no actual testing was done and only through sheer luck the diode was found. If I messed up like that I would want to hide my name too.

Now you can get them from DTR for less than 200 and there are many to choose from. I have yet to see 520nm. Someday.
    Last edited by Shadow; 02-01-2017 at 18:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Now you can get them from DTR for less than 200 and there are many to choose from. I have yet to see 520nm. Someday.
    You Funny fela :-))))))))))))

I also buy diodes from DTR actually I just received an order yesterday, its funny that you try to imply that I sell Laser Diodes, and buy them from the same guy you recommend, I almost spilled my coffee laughing.

Oh, I had my PL account since 2007, and my LPF account since 2008.

I was working with Lasers since 1983, I went to school, I had jobs, I have now my own company with offices in Bulgarian and Romania. I am from Manchester in the UK.

I have done lots of shows, maybe a few thousand. Project managed shows in stadiums and city centers, and my businesses are growing.

Would you like my CV or my girlfriends facebook address?

I wonder, what is in the mind of guys who try so very hard and loose so much time to try and insult others. Of course you have some motivation.

in time like all truth your motivation will come out, just like it has over the years with other members, on all the other forums. So I sit back and enjoy your comments.

My new forum HobbyLasers is not going to go away so get use to it.

All the Best to you

Andy the Admin of HobbyLasers.Com a new forum dedicated to keeping idiots out :-))

Hey PJ do you plan on going to another SELEM? And if so bringing those stroopwaffels? I'd love to try one. Lazerman121 mentioned that the airlines hand them out as a snack food. I bet those aren't as authentic though.

If time permits! I try to be at the lems and have tried to go to even a dutchlem for the past 2 years now (I missed this years one and last) . However I learned that now working on site as well that these assignments can very suddenly pop up and disrupt things like that (lasting 1 to 2 weeks of working on site on average).. They usually go for a significant amount of money that I don't want to pass on to.. I have planned to set a financial goal for myself lately to the point I take a break and then attend.

Bringing stroopwafels is always a yes.

Hobbylasers sounds like quite the censored forum already that's dedicated purely to what it's "admin" wants to see and possibly purely for his own benefit. Not much of a community spirit I'd say and very much a (paranoid?) controlling behaviour if you'd ask me! If anything this thread only serves as a great warning to people that sock puppeting isn't respected and as an indicator that it's creator is only here to benefit himself and only stands for his own beliefs and doesn't know shame after being caught red handed.
    Last edited by masterpj; 02-02-2017 at 00:00.

do you plan on going to another SELEM? And if so bringing those stroopwaffels? I'd love to try one.
    They are available here in the USA now. I bought some at my local Sam's Club and took them with me to the last Florida Laser Enthusiast's Meeting a couple weeks ago.

In fact, I just checked, and Sam's sells them on-line (deliver to store).

Adam