Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Forum for my study

Default New Forum for my study

I've created this other forum to share my study of Laser Diodes and related hardware. I welcome you to join.

HOBBYLASERS HL - Laser Diode Research and more. i hope you like the design too!

http://www.HobbyLasers.com

I wish my forum to compliment PL so i intend to create a link from it to here, i do not desire to be in anyway competing with PL or any other related forum.

Great First post.... your study doesnt seem to include much, not many posts....

I think this better sums up your reasoning from your forum:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reason.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	51582

Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLasers View Post
    I've created this other forum to share my study of Laser Diodes and related hardware. I welcome you to join.

HOBBYLASERS HL - Laser Diode Research and more. i hope you like the design too!

http://www.HobbyLasers.com

I wish my forum to compliment PL so i intend to create a link from it to here, i do not desire to be in anyway competing with PL or any other related forum.

leading in trailing technology

That is a users opinion, not mine. I will delete his comment.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Funny how the banners on PL (which are perfectly blockable by any decent adblock browser plugin) drive somebody away, while LPF compares to PL like Times Square to a wooden sign advertising the local farmer's market.

There's nothing wrong with this forum. It's just for the hobbyists who are into the more technical side of the laser hobby. They're smarter here so it's not for new people who just got into things or just stay with simpler parts such as pointers rather than lab setups.
    We at http://earsandeggs.prophpbb.com/ were hoping to replace lpf only and not pl. Honestly LPF is a trashcan for the hobby. A rep gang took over the forum and pushed all of the good people away from it. The outrageous expected donations of 400 dollars has not been met for a long time now. We should combine our forums together to cover what PL does not. That way PL won't get overloaded with morons looking to burn the ass hairs off of their cats.

New Laser related initiatives are always welcomed, forums, youtube, FB...any platform/channel creation where we can share our knowledge to help community is a good news in any case.

Go for it. Sometimes stuff sticks on the wall. Sometimes it doesn't. No harm in trying something new.

Out of curiosity, who are you hobbylaser? I've never seen you around before, lpf or pl.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Out of curiosity, who are you hobbylaser? I've never seen you around before, lpf or pl.
    perhaps a PM would get you the answers...

Jerry
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions

I finally got around to checking out that new forum. Would it be possible to create a new subforum over there called "Laser Lumia Specific Questions That Neither Have To Do With Projects nor Components"?