Thread: Need help with sd card files for dj lase pro 1000 rgb

Default Need help with sd card files for dj lase pro 1000 rgb

Hy guys,

As the title says, I need help with putting new .ild files on sd card for a dj lase pro 1000 rgb laser.
    I came with an sd card with some files on it and it runs the show from 7 folders that are on the sd card.
    The problem is that I want to put some new shows on the card and the laser wont play other .ild files.
    What should I do?I don't know what kind of .ild files supports this laser.
    Please help a laser beginner.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Here are some things you can do.

1) Look on the SD card for another file than a .ild file. Depending on the laser model, it might be a ".prg" file, but it can be something else as well. Open this file in Notepad. It should contain a playlist of ilda files. You can try to add your own ilda files to the list. Not every laser works like this though, I've also seen one where you can select a folder (0-255) and a file (0-255) with DMX channels.

2) Download IldaViewer and open a working ilda file (drag and drop into the program). IldaViewer should now tell you which format the file is: 0, 1, 4 or 5. Also, if a palette is included, it will say so in the text at the bottom. 99.999% of the time with SD card based projectors, the ilda file will be format 0 without a palette. You can try to load a non-working ilda file into IldaViewer and export as format 0 without palette, and see if that works or not.

3) If you find you have a large library of noncompatible ilda files, you can use my batch convertor.