Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Cree XR-E at 240 lumens?

He's a total prat at times, but there's a lot of wisdom and common sense in that show too. And the funniest thing I've seen for years. Monk's great too. Hugh Laurie is interesting to me. I used to not want to identify with him at all because he seemed to represent a world I was born to but had no part in. In practise, despite different paths and no career sucess (or even attempt) on my part, we're actually very similar in several ways, he decribes things in his life that are true of mine, things that are equally very non-typical of most people. I probably came to find that accepting this helps me accept me. It runs deeper than the character he portrays in House. Have you seen Blackadder? (Series three) Do it, if not. You won't beleive your eyes, or your ears. It IS the same guy, I kid you not.

I've seen Blackadder, I'm not sure which episodes, I thought that the lead actor was the 'Mr Bean' Character(I cant recall his real name at the moment).. I'm sure that you're referring to another actor in that series. <edit> - the George character -- that is hysterical> I'll have to try to find that so I can hear it too>
    Yes, the House character does portray a lot of hidden aspects into human nature that we prefer to ignore, but he definitely grows on you (with the addition of the supporting cast) .. OK -- sorry to hijack the thread you-all .. back to Cree.. (?)
    Last edited by steve-o; 12-19-2008 at 16:06.

George it is. Prinny, alias Prince of Wales.. Daft as a brush. A brush that makes Baldrick look like a brain surgeon. he does a good act in the last of series two, a mad German Count.

I have just bought a Fenix T11 flashlight..
    And that light is 220 Lumen !

It make shadows of ALL OTHER LED lights i have from before
    Next flashlight on my list is a HID light..