Thread: Want to make two ILDA projector, one portable singlemode and 4W on optical table:D

Laser Warning Want to make two ILDA projector, one portable singlemode and 4W on optical table:D

Hi,

Sorry for my english; I've been wanting to do that for a long time

* A (about) 500mW full diode all singlemode RGB lasershow portable battery operated (I have no question, just to show the project).

- I ordered a uRGB from Optlasers (not mounted, no diode, because I already have diodes in spare buyed from DTR & I love to mount all myself, I'm very pedantic lol)
    - I already have a 30K singleboard amplifier for galvos.
    - A +12 / -12 40W DC-DC from a TRACOPOWER
    - ILD file player from SDCard (chineese trick with ILDA input)
    - LiIon assembly from panasonic 3400 elements or LiPo.

* A 4W full diode multimode modular, all corrected RGB projector.

- I need a 25mm gridded optical breadboard (https://www.thorlabs.com/newgrouppag...ctgroup_id=159)
    - I need optical glue (I don't know if exist, I look for a removable glue ?)
    - lasertack.com hardware without diode (I love to mount all myself, I'm very pedantic lol)
    -- RED : Two oclaro 700mW with TEC + two pair of slow axis correction prisms + 1 rotator and 1 PBS + two Analog/TEC Driver
    -- GREEN : NDG7475 1W 520nm + slow axis correction + TEC + Analog/TEC Driver
    -- Blue : 2W M462 462nm + slow axis correction + TEC + Analog/TEC Driver
    - Galvos (DT50)

OR I can buy the beautiful 4W RGB v2 assembly from OPTLasers, but there is only the red (Oclaro have the larger multimode slow axis) corrected (and no TEC)

What do you think about my choice ?

Pascal
    Last edited by Serveurperso; 04-12-2017 at 06:34.
    Connect your Raspberry PI to teleoperate, make and share securely any type of robots
    Low latency "game-like" remote piloting (100% free no-ads) you are welcome to test our robots!
    https://www.vigibot.com

Did you succeed with the URBG Mounted Projector ?