Thread: Laserking - are they still going?

Default Laserking - are they still going?

As in the people who made the LK-PD2/3 effects projector?

I've got a client on a low budget who wants a little stand alone laser thats impressive looking for some parties they're putting on. Thought something like the LK-PD would do quite nicely.
    If they're not around anymore, who else is doing a reasonably well put together little unit for not much dosh?
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Laserworld has a model line (Pro 800 and 1600) that has a similar effects wheel. They cost more than the LK-PD's but, not outrageously more.
    PM Sent...

Only I'd rather poke my eye out than give them mine or anyone else's money.
    Doesn't need to have an FX wheel, but was thinking they could cover a few eventualities with it.
    Frikkin Lasers

I just reached out to Laserking using the email on their website and asked for availability and pricing for the LK-PD3. I'll ping you if I hear back.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Yeah, it all looked a bit old when i visited, the cases, pics, etc were stuck in a timewarp. I think they've been dormant for a while, otherwise we'd have had some special offers on here since the last one!
    Frikkin Lasers

some FYI
    at one time LK and I had a great relationship -several Gbs we done & pretty much all were happy----then we recently placed an order for a case (8 pcs) of the mini 3D --we had a few gotten back in the GBs-and liked them a lot-- so we send our$$ to Linna for RGB mini- INSTEAD she sends RG only- not even close to what WE WANTED. She insisted in me returning the case w/ tracking and BAM! its was $252 for the cheapest we could find--not only that-- when I asked if LK could pay directly to the shipper I was told 'no can do' so I paid.. never even imaging that I would NOT be getting that back==ok-- it gets worse..
    second case was RGB BUT STILL not the same as we got a few years back- the opening had a lenticular lens glued in place- all the efx whhels were gone and in lieu of that LK added a Estop port and plug- hardly a good trade-off IMHO.. I went ballistic when Linna said that I may NOT be getting back my $252--
    she counter offered to split that cost 50/50 WTFF!! Finally she was able to refund my $$ BUT only in the form of store credit... bottom line-- forget LK and Linna..

----hak--still quite pissed off..
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 02-01-2017 at 18:50.
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-