Thread: CullR - original video game

Default CullR - original video game

CullR - an original, open source video game for lasers, created and designed by ferrous256 and myself, with assistance and playtesting from echelon. Built with TouchDesigner and Ether Dream. This is just one of the projects our hacker squad dreamed up and built at SELEM 2017.

Download the game: https://github.com/tgreiser/cullr

Music used in the video:
    Intro For A Nonexisting Video Game by Captive Portal (CC-BY-SA)
    Ride by Pocketmaster (CC-BY-NC-ND)
    Some Sort Of Secret Level by Captive Portal (CC-BY-SA)

Pretty challenging looking. I would not last long past the first level.

It's a unique concept for sure, but I agree with Gary - looks really challenging!

Also, I found it difficult to figure out which line was the one the player was in control of at first. I see now that it is the one that starts out as white, but that was difficult to tell from the video.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Also, I found it difficult to figure out which line was the one the player was in control of at first. I see now that it is the one that starts out as white, but that was difficult to tell from the video.
    Hi Adam! The green on my cheap projector doesn't turn on as fast as the others, as a result the white line doesn't end up being very white. It does look better on other projectors.

Your only game play control is to change color, so you can also mash buttons to identify yourself.