Thread: Technological Artisans Goldenstar Laser US Dealership announcement

Default Technological Artisans Goldenstar Laser US Dealership announcement

Technological Artisans LLC is pleased to announce its acceptance as Exclusive US dealer for GoldenStar laser products which include a full line of OEM laser modules, scanners and various spare parts for hobbyist and manufacturers

projectors will be built by GoldenStar and Technological Artisans. To our infamous ClubCat-HP specifications on file with the CDRH and are fully compliant with the Final Quality assurance program executed here in NYC.

Our easy to use FDA/CDRH operators variance applications kit including 3rd party laser safety training Info and digital user manuals for instantaneous reference along with basic telephone /email support.

US Warranty repairs, along with basic uncovered repairs and RMA's will progress through a necessarily rare beneficial service we believe to be superior within the industry as a fully functional in-house service from our NYC offices.

Please review the current projectors listed on our site and be sure to revisit us periodically as more items are added to https://taiserver.com/clubcat-hp-lasers-4w-10w

John Loughlin
    Technological Artisans LLC
    http://taiserver.com
    (347)606-1076

I don't see any cheap lasers on their website. FAIL.

i dont sell cheap lasers

I have known Jon for a long time now I have been through the dark days of the Hurricane Sandy era with him that almost wiped him out, fortunately some of his gear was stored elsewhere at the time.

Recently Jon and I have worked on some build projects at his shop.

I purchased 3, 4 watt white light Goldenstar lasers through him this past summer. I had two of them at PL last month and they had positive review by all that saw them doing graphics on my new graphics projector that was built in Jon’s shop.
    Jon has built a great business relationship with Goldenstar over the past years and it makes since to have representative here in the US. He is working on stocking some of the more popular laser models from Goldenstar here in the US.

Hope to see a new one stop laser shop type business emerge from this new relationship with Goldenstar and TAI.
    Last edited by mmuhler; 09-03-2017 at 18:44.
    Dreamcaster Multimedia
    Visit our website:
    https://dreamcasterlasershows.com/

Thank you very much for being the dealer of Goldenstar in USA, dear friend.

Reliable, Robust, Ready for the laser market in USA now.

Thank you very much for all friends too.

What would we do for the market?
    High quality, Fast lead time for order, Fast after sell service, competitive price , Any custom laser projector or laser module, big quantity of accessories for laser.

Slowly and Steadily, Step by Step, Goldenstar laser is your best friend all the time.

Technological Artisans is a reliable company which is responsible for all people.

Hope all friends would get better business with Goldenstar lasers.

If any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

John Wen (General Manager of Golden Star)

www.goldenstarlaser.com

email: john@goldenstarlaser.com or wenzhuang128@163.com