Thread: Hello From Laser Pointer Store

Red face Hello From Laser Pointer Store

Hi, this is LPS, a professional and reliable laser online store.we have not only laser pointers, but also laser relative items and laser applications. The output range is from 5mw to 5000mw. and we have some advantages compared to other laser sellers:

1. laser outputs are accurate in our store. we know some laser sellers exaggerate their output, and you can't judge that without a LPM. From our test, we can't tell 0.5w/1w from 3w laser only by eyes, and the price may be huge different. In our store, you don't need to worry about that, all output are accurate, we do not over state the power.
    2. can delivery to most of the countries, including Canada, Australia and Germany. Those countries customs are strict but we can delivery lasers safely.
    3. Some exclusive items. Like Thor M2 laser, Pocket LPM, you may find them on ebay but those are our resellers. we here is the source.

If you have any questions, pls feel free to contact us.

We hope you can have fun with lasers.

I'm very interested in the pocket lpm. I might pick one up and give a review on it at some point in the future.

See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by laserpointerstore View Post
    3. Some exclusive items. Like Thor M2 laser, Pocket LPM, you may find them on ebay but those are our resellers. we here is the source.
    Considering that Jimmy posted over on LPF that they are a reseller for the LPM and not the manufacturer, I'm dubious about this claim.