Thread: Kudos to Ryan at ScannerMax (Pangolin)!!

Thumbs up Kudos to Ryan at ScannerMax (Pangolin)!!

Yes, Pangolin is mentioned in every other thread on this forum. Thing is, there is a reason they get mentioned so much. Their customer support is top notch. I have to give a shout out to Ryan Smith at ScannerMax. Well, him and Justin Perry. Both of those guys offered up great customer service to me. I contacted ScannerMax with a very unique order regarding 506c scanners and I had very little information to provide to them. Through a series of emails, everything was sussed out, they got the information they needed and fulfilled my order perfectly. The top level of customer service never ceases. Thank you Justin and Ryan for working with me. This is why I am powered by Pangolin. Thanks, guys!

Yeah, I'll second that. I never hesitate to pick up the phone and call Pangolin with my product requests and questions and have spoken with Ryan, Justin, Jorge, Aaron and Bill a few times a piece over the past three months. They are always helpful and friendly. Personally, I find the phone to be more efficient than e-mail as I generally find the question or request I have prompts two or three more from the Pango team in order to ensure that I will get what I actually needed.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Always helpful and responsive in my experience. There are very few companies out there where you can chat to either the Operations Manager, CEO or Head Programmer directly with an issue and have them engage with you fully until resolution. Top notch service.

Aw thanks guys! Its nice reading about something good I did on here I'm a reasonable human most of the time, as long as you're not exaggerating scan speeds or mirror size specs LOL

Big thanks to our quickly growing production team who helps hold it all together and keeps things going out the door. 51 Saturns and ~100pcs 506 out the door in 2018, only a few days into the year!
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Smith
    ScannerMAX Mechanical Engineer
    ryan {at} scannermax.com

Actually now that im thinking about it, David is probably trying to bump himself up a few spots on the 2018 Saturn waiting list
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Smith
    ScannerMAX Mechanical Engineer
    ryan {at} scannermax.com

Quote Originally Posted by rns0504 View Post
    Actually now that im thinking about it, David is probably trying to bump himself up a few spots on the 2018 Saturn waiting list
    Ha! Indeed I am, although my positive comments regarding you and the rest of the Pango team are accurate just the same!

David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"