Thread: CNI-Laser module 1W - 532nm

Laser Warning CNI-Laser module 1W - 532nm

Hello ppl-

MODEL: MGL1W
    MANUFACTURER: CNILASERS
    POWER: Stated 1W (Actual PW: 1.2>W)
    MRAD: <2
    NM: 532nm
    POWER: 220 AC (but powersupply states 110/220 so i guess its either a switch inside the PSU or a easy fix.)
    PSU: Standard CNI laser DPSSL Driver
    TOTAL HOURS RUN: Aprox 20hours

Asking for: 450€ inkl. Shipping.

Long time no see.. I will make this post short and consist. Hope everyone is ok and had a great Christmas.

I have a module that has been laying around for soon over 8 month doing nothing so i think its better to go somewhere where someone can get it to use better then collecting dust.

It is a CNILaser with aprox 20 hours of runtime on it wich is really litle on these modules. And as many of you know CNI are quite famous for their stability and this is one of these guys.
    I had it running last night for aprox 20min with 5.0V modulation and it moved only between 1267-1275mw during that time.

The beam is fantastic and the enclosure for both the module and the driver are in mint MINT condition, no visible scratches or anything at all, almost like it just left the factory.

It is stated at 1W (1000mw) but without any over driving or anything it is running smoothly at 1.2W (1200mW) at 5.0V modulation witch i have heard is quite common for CNI.

Since it has been so long since i bought and sold any of these i dont have a clue what to ask for it but i will start with 450 EUROS? Shipping included (worldwide).

Here is a video of me blabbing and showing it from last night and also some specs and pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1213.jpg  

IMG_1209.jpg  

IMG_1214.jpg  

IMG_1215.jpg  

IMG_1219.jpg  

IMG_1220.jpg  

IMG_1221.jpg  

IMG_1222.jpg  

IMG_1223.jpg  

IMG_1224.jpg  

IMG_1225.jpg  

IMG_1226.jpg