Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: flexmod drivers or similar

Laser Warning flexmod drivers or similar

I am in need of some analog drivers. 3 actually. Flexmod preferred. Really the only analog drivers ive played with. It looks like innolasers is out of stock.

Good luck. If you find them let me know too. The polish group has nice drivers stanwax has them Dave in AUS makes a good one. They are around.

Ha ok cool thanks! I guess I didn't know they were that rare.

I like the active device is off board. Looks nice. May try those. Shame Andrew isn’t selling flex anymore.

A lot of good people have disappeared for various reasons. The ones I knew were either trolled off or raged quit for reasons I won't delve into. Not on here though, don't get me wrong. I'm in need of some drivers too but one guy (lazeerer) who makes them is impossible to get a hold of. I even made a thread about it to see if anyone knows how to get a hold of him with no success.

Those laser track drivers look nice and feature heavy.. but man 45 each plus shipping... I might just try these stanwax ones for about 20 each.

Dave was out last time I checked - he was going to do a redesign on them before he stocked back up. Maybe check out BBE / Vladimir / (X-wossee on eBay). He sells a 500mA, 2.5A, and 4A as I recall. They are inexpensive, feature-rich, and reliable in my experience. I have used them in over a dozen low-power builds so far.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

I have had bad luck with the BBE drivers. When I power mine on, there is a large voltage spike that has turned a couple of my diodes into LEDs. If you go the BBE route... Lasorbs are an absolute must.

Lasorb just piggy backs on the diode pins right? I've never used them. Do they have to be on the diode pins them selves or just close to? I've tried searching a couple times and my phone keeps glitching