Thread: Wonsung 20Kpps laser galvo sets scanner

Default Wonsung 20Kpps laser galvo sets scanner

I have a few of these kits and want to control using dmx does anybody know the polarity of the DMX socket on the show card, cant find any info card is 13926506518 , which takes me to a chinese site where there are pictures of said main board , any info or manual would be very helpful Thanks Alan

Hi Al,

I have the documentation (such as it is**) for this board. It is about 10 MB, packed into 3 ZIP files.
    ** poorly translated, poorly organized, doesn't match the hardware perfectly, but will get you where you need to be with a little intuition
    If you still need it, PM me an email address to send it to, and I'd be happy to share it with you.

Andy

HI Andy , thanks for the offer that would be great, alancourse10@gmail.com. I found by guesswork that the DMX pins are from the edge of the board Neg + then - the dmx works quite well for what i want and secondly blackout from the desk shuts off laser , very handy.

Al,
    I just sent you 3 emails, each with a ZIP attachment.
    Let me know if you don't see them in your inbox.
    Good luck!
    Andy

Hi,

I'm also looking for documentation on these. Is there any chance you could post a link?

Hi . you are after some info of the wonsung laser kit . if you email me at alancourse10@gmail.com with request ill send you what ive got. Alan

Question

I recently got a galvo kit with this card. I could really use some documentation on it as well.

Alan, I sent you an email.

Thanks