I know who you are and your negative rhetoric is getting
    old.
    BTW our LaserBee LPM products are Designed, Manufactured
    and Calibrated right here in Canada... No Chinese anywhere
    here...

Please get an LPM elsewhere...

Jerry
    I'd hoped you would.

Don't post in my threads anymore, Jorgen.

P.S. Stop negative repping my friend lazerman for 8 year old posts. They'll get removed every time.
    Last edited by Shadow; 03-11-2018 at 19:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I'd hoped you would.

Don't post in my threads anymore, Jorgen.

P.S. Stop negative repping my friend lazerman for 8 year old posts. They'll get removed every time.
    First... you must have me confused with some
    guy called Jorgen... Not my name....ROFLMAO

So you are still butt hurt from many years ago.
    Grow Up little boy....
    You can stop whining now... I'm not your Mommy...

BTW... this is a public Forum and the Administrator
    has granted ALL PL members the privilege to post
    on ANY Thread.
    This Thread does not belong to you.

You know... this smells a lot like a TROLL Thread..........
    You almost got me... Nice try.

Jerry
    Last edited by lasersbee; 03-12-2018 at 01:37.
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by lasersbee View Post
    First... you must have me confused with some
    guy called Jorgen... Not my name....ROFLMAO

So you are still butt hurt from many years ago.
    Grow Up little boy....
    You can stop whining now... I'm not your Mommy...

BTW... this is a public Forum and the Administrator
    has granted ALL PL members the privilege to post
    on ANY Thread.
    This Thread does not belong to you.

You know... this smells a lot like a TROLL Thread..........
    You almost got me... Nice try.

Jerry
    Butthurt from what? You never did anything to me except argue. It's the people you screwed over that have gotten upset. We've all moved on. You on the other hand go through 8-9 year old posts and give neg rep. Things people have completely forgotten that you're still "butthurt" over. It makes no sense and it's kinda pathetic and sad at the same time.
    Now, go away and leave my thread alone.
    I'm still looking for a good power meter if anyone has a suggestion besides that of the crap lasersbees.

Butthurt from what? You never did anything to me except argue. It's the people you screwed over that have gotten upset. We've all moved on. You on the other hand go through 8-9 year old posts and give neg rep. Things people have completely forgotten that you're still "butthurt" over. It makes no sense and it's kinda pathetic and sad at the same time.
    Now, go away and leave my thread alone.
    I'm still looking for a good power meter if anyone has a suggestion besides that of the crap lasersbees.

Jerry
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions

I hate to jump in but Laserbee has been here for a very long time and I have never seen him treat anyone that way here at PL.

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    I hate to jump in but Laserbee has been here for a very long time and I have never seen him treat anyone that way here at PL.
    Have you missed his posts above? You know, the big troll spray can? That's just a sample of what he does on lpf. I was clear about that absolom, that it's on lpf.
    He started out as professional in this thread but shown his true colors.
    I'm not interested in continuing this off topic discussion tbh. If you have a suggestion for a good meter then great I'd like to hear it, if not then I'd like to see no further thread jacking... if possible.
    Last edited by Shadow; 03-12-2018 at 14:58.

I've been using a Laserbee 1 for a decade and its always worked well for me. Laserbee himself has maintained a positive reputation here with nearly 1,000 posts that have conveyed a great deal of valuable information. I'd kindly suggest leaving whatever LPF drama there was at LPF. We play friendly around here . . unless you want to get into the gas vs diode debates and then the gloves come off.
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

I thought that was actually very funny. Lighten up dude. Did you look at the one I posted from eBay? I have both. Laserbee is right up there with my coherent and so is theebay one. Where the difference comes in is small power 7nder 100mw and larger power over 6w. In the middle they ar3 all about the same. I’ve learned to. Hate my scitech. In fact it’s boxed. The Peltier build looks like fun. I may try myself. I’m building a cloudchamber so I have to order some. Anyways. I wonder if the stacked ones are more sensitive.

Ps make a respirator and post. That. At least it’s funny. You must be a millennial. Go to your safe space.

See you can be a troll and be helpful at the same time. This isn’t life and death. That’s my day job...for real!

Have you missed his posts above? You know, the big troll spray can? That's just a sample of what he does on lpf. I was clear about that absolom, that it's on lpf.
    He started out as professional in this thread but shown his true colors.
    I'm not interested in continuing this off topic discussion tbh. If you have a suggestion for a good meter then great I'd like to hear it, if not then I'd like to see no further thread jacking... if possible.
    Yes, I have seen the posts above. I state again, on PL, his reputation is solid. As others have stated, drama from LPF doesn't belong here as it typically spills over from LPF to here from time to time. Anyway, I won't derail the thread anymore. If you want a good LPM that is decently priced, try a Laserbee LPM. Good build quality, accurate, and decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    I've been using a Laserbee 1 for a decade and its always worked well for me. Laserbee himself has maintained a positive reputation here with nearly 1,000 posts that have conveyed a great deal of valuable information. I'd kindly suggest leaving whatever LPF drama there was at LPF. We play friendly around here . . unless you want to get into the gas vs diode debates and then the gloves come off.
    I get that you want to defend your buddy but post count doesn't matter for anything. He's careful how he conducts himself here on pl and if you want to live in ingnorance to his other activities then that's your right but don't defend him if you aren't even going to consider every aspect of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    I thought that was actually very funny. Lighten up dude. Did you look at the one I posted from eBay? I have both. Laserbee is right up there with my coherent and so is theebay one. Where the difference comes in is small power 7nder 100mw and larger power over 6w. In the middle they ar3 all about the same. I’ve learned to. Hate my scitech. In fact it’s boxed. The Peltier build looks like fun. I may try myself. I’m building a cloudchamber so I have to order some. Anyways. I wonder if the stacked ones are more sensitive.

Ps make a respirator and post. That. At least it’s funny. You must be a millennial. Go to your safe space.

See you can be a troll and be helpful at the same time. This isn’t life and death. That’s my day job...for real!
    Of course you did. Maybe you're a "troll" too? I don't care anyway?

Does the phrase "go suck a lemon" mean anything to ya?

Yeah no you can't. It's literally not compatible by definition. Joking around between friends is not trolling. But believe what you want to believe. You're life.

The heck you babbling about? I have no idea dude...

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    Yes, I have seen the posts above. I state again, on PL, his reputation is solid. As others have stated, drama from LPF doesn't belong here as it typically spills over from LPF to here from time to time. Anyway, I won't derail the thread anymore. If you want a good LPM that is decently priced, try a Laserbee LPM. Good build quality, accurate, and decent price.
    Hey I wonder if you think that the more you suggest it the more I'd change my mind about buying one. Either that are you're purposefully trying to upset me. Still don't want one bro.