Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brand new highly compact small show laser projectors 300mW-600mW RGB

Laser Warning Brand new highly compact small show laser projectors 300mW-600mW RGB

Premium small power range 300mW-600mW show laser projecClick image for larger version. 

Name:	small-power-club-lasers.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	338.6 KB 
ID:	54009tors, suitable for small bars, clubs' performances.

Options
    W-300RGB, 638nm-100mW+520nm-80mW+450nm-100mW, 15kpps
    W-600RGB, 638nm-100mW+520nm-80mW+445nm-400mW, 15/20kpps
    Modes: auto, stand-alone, sound active, TF cards, DMX512(Ethernet interfaces )

Video link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fl...xyO8K7MubwOhEa
    Click image for larger version. 

ID:	54009Click image for larger version. 

ID:	54009
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180505_100125.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	2.56 MB 
ID:	54010
    Do not know why cannot upload images.
    Any interest, leave me msn please.

Regards
    Freeman

Hi Freeman,

Since this is your first post and you are trying to sell something, let me go ahead and fill you in on some things.

1. Sales posts require a lot more information than you have provided: PRICE, does it meet international safety regulations, pictures of test patterns, beam specs, video (the video you posted is almost completely useless).
    2. Instead of trying to sell things right from the start, try introducing yourself and your company.
    3. Be prepared for a storm a criticism.

Here is your first bit of criticism. It looks like you are selling a product that would be best marketed to dive bars and clubs. This is not a forum for such things. Most people here enjoy the finer aspects of laser shows, not just shining lasers into the eyes of unsuspecting drunk people.

-Sal

Price is key. If the price is right I will buy one rip out the 15K scanners and put in something decent like compact 506s with X-laser amps or PT40s. But right now having no ILDA connector, 15K galovs and no price I'm not excited.
    Watching Lasers Since 1981

I understand the form factor and feature set given the application and likely end-user demographic, but the lack of an ILDA interface is tragic

...even Bill B.'s "poofang" projector has an ILDA port.
    Last edited by CountFunkula; 05-08-2018 at 14:15.

Thanks Sal for sharing with me your experience over here.
    Personally, be honest, I too think this kind laser units is crappy when compared to the real show projectors with basic and regular functionalities, internationally reauired safety that the laser show devices must to be equiped with a key switch, ILDA interfaces, etc...
    In brief, I may be going to remove this post. Just do not want ot receive too much criticism
    Finally, i would like to word out the price and some basic of this crappy laser in case any dealers or the end users who're trying to begin their laser journey and get interest in this simplified small laser just 'shinning into eyes' .
    Unit price US$145.00;
    In regarding the laser beam specs, beam size@aperture is around ca.2mm , beam size@3m away is around ca.4mm, divergence<1.2mrad. It is TTL modulated on lasers.
    I took this laser from facility directly and hastily. No more info on it to share. Laserists just can ignore it when passing by

Anyway, glad to be new here. I do prefer the professional show devices also. And some new designs will come up soon.

Nice day everyone.
    Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by MagicL520 View Post
    Unit price US$145.00;
    Now THAT makes things slightly more interesting!

This complete product is positioned as an economical and affordable, ease installed in bars, clubs item, we do not spend too much costs on it. You can see the previous images, from the rear palte there is no even key switch, can be added if strictly required. Price for it is now at US$145.00, pls refer more info to my answer for Sal.

$145 is not bad for what it is. Seems like a good value for something to stick in a club or have as a DJ and run on auto.

Indeed...Anyway it is an money-saving option for those who wanna someting jumpy at home , private party; or, yes, small club gathering also.

I think this thread is a great example of how posting a price changes the reaction to the product greatly.
    Other product sellers should take note.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.