Thread: 1.8W 532nm DPSS laser+driver+psu

Default 1.8W 532nm DPSS laser+driver+psu

Selling this laser as I have two, don't have the time, need the money, etc etc.

Video from the person I bought it from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kf_4M27gW8 (this is of it's twin, so ignore the power reading). 300 hours use.

It of course supports analogue modulation.

The one I am selling does around 1.8W maximum, tested with Spectra-Physics model 407 power meter a while ago. No guarentee you will get exactly that, but it should be pretty close. I don't have the 2W one with me at the moment so can't offer that instead.

Ebay pulled my listing so I'll sell here instead. Yeah, let's pull the listing despite a million chinese sellers selling lasers 5x as dangerous, with no safety warnings. Seems logical. Upon contacting them it seems to be a very recent change that hasn't made it's way to the help documents yet, and they're actively pulling *all* high power lasers from the site (we will see if they do).

£350/€400/$500, plus postage (please contact me for a quote, noting your general location or postcode). Will be delivered via courier. Paypal only.

Further information and pictures, please PM me.
    Last edited by neobenedict; 03-25-2018 at 02:49.