Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2018 Sign-up Thread

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by hitekvoop View Post
    Abstracts and beams go together well too, just ask Swami perhaps a little impromptu beam+abstracts are in order?
    it's true! i was there.

(it was my house)
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Sent payment today! Can't wait to re-unite and see everyone again after 2 years! Anyone know who the DJ is? Might want to collab on some tracks/remixes, bring down the vDrums and do some midi scripting/cue programming as a short performance (1 progression or something) and laser collab project if anyone is interested to get in on that... Any other drummer-laserists here that may want to play some vDrums with lasers? Can maybe schedule an open mic jam type thing as well. We have the sound, the lasers, the talent, why not create some music together influenced by the lasers in this extremely inspirational environment as well...? Let's hear your thoughts, feel free to shoot it down or butcher it into something totally different; just throwing out an idea...

Payment sent. Last year was a blast and I'm looking forward to my second trip to SELEM this year.

I am interested in the LSO class.
    Eric in New Orleans

Just sent payment!! see you guys soon!!

Just bumping my AirBnB offer for anyone who is interested in the second private room for $350/week (or $175/week if you have a roommate sharing the second room). See this link for more details and the AirBnB rules.

Sent payment a few days ago. Count me in.

Sent payment. See you al in 67 days.

Whitcher88
    Pangolin FB3
    DT40 PRO
    200mw 635nm LASERWAVE
    200mw 532nm CNI
    100mw 473nm CNI
    POLY 20 / GAS ARGON (SELEM BLUE)

LASERS MAKE ME GRIN

Quote Originally Posted by BradleyJay View Post
    Might want to collab on some tracks/remixes, bring down the vDrums and do some midi scripting/cue programming as a short performance (1 progression or something) and laser collab project if anyone is interested to get in on that... Any other drummer-laserists here that may want to play some vDrums with lasers?
    If you bring 'em, I'll bang on 'em. I'm solidly mediocre.

Default ...

I am interested in the LSO course, but I'm trying to figure out if I can afford it...

Hey Club SELEM DJ's. Do you have or can you produce some music for the slightly older crowd?

I'm thinking remixes like Alan Parsons Project, Pink Floyd, Micheal Jackson and /or pretty much anything from the 80's to give you an idea. If I'm more familiar with the music I can enjoy watching or maybe participate in Club SELEM.

This is just 1 slightly older guy's idea not a requirement.

Chris