Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2018 Sign-up Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Ahh.. the good old days where we played once a week as opposed to once a year. (Oh and I bought that pre-sequel.)
    So. Did. I.

I even took some time off yesterday and started playing it.

I'm playing as Nisha, the LAWBRINGER. I think Araugh should be Wilhelm the Enforcer (obviously), Brad can be Athena the Gladiator, and of course, buffo can be Claptrap the Mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by araugh View Post
    I could carve out a few hours this weekend to be an inconvenient prick and awful friend to play with if you guys are down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I could do Saturday afternoon/evening or perhaps early on Sunday. And chase you all around the map pretending like I know what I'm doing and throwing the occasional turret to help keep us all from being killed.
    I could do Sunday after 9am. Saturday is totally booked.

I got up to Level 2.. but I can't get past Fireknuckles. I have two crappy guns and like $6.

Brad, if you want to play, definitely start the game and watch all the cut scenes.. it does give a little bit of background. And it's funny.

OK not looking good for me--lack $$ and still not 100% well..
    BUT THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!
    Act now IF you want a great deal on a CO2 laser plus some parts-- Zak has shown to be trustworthy as well as anyone going to SELEM.

You know the drill-- pay Zak- Zak hands laser to someone going to SELEM from Ohio- to hand deliver.. easy cheezy.

There ARE more boxes he has --some flashlamp parts-- Co2 parts-- and more--

username (Zaks late 'uncle') Karlkan

good luck
    ya'll have a super time w/o me..
    anyone needing a driver (daytime) from Tx to SELEM and you feel generous ATM --PM me ASAP - I DO want to be there..

hak

I do have a little $$ for gas ATM and can add more later-sell some gear there etc
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 07-06-2018 at 11:03.
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

What CO2 laser is he selling? This is the first I've heard about it.?.

I seem to remember someone at the last Florida meet (which Zach was present for) was actually looking to buy a CO2 laser for a marking/etching home-build project. So if Zach has something like that, see if you can get the details from him (or ask him to post here). Would be easy to complete the sale at SELEM...

Adam

PS: Sorry you won't be able to make it Len.

I am confirming to attend. Booking flight.Attachment 54302
    payment made. Xl shirt
    Last edited by kecked; 07-09-2018 at 15:23.

Master list updated!

Adam

We are getting close. Have we decided on a logo?
    I want to start making the name tags.

Just throwing another thing against the wall... I found this online and have used it as an icon in some of my projects.

Attachment 54308

If you google "color spectrum icons" -- there's lots of inspiring ideas: https://www.google.com/search?safe=o....0.SNMseNQpbgs

Also lots of neat dotted halftone spectrum images here: https://www.123rf.com/stock-photo/do...8il7pkvsrb0xu|
    Last edited by HankLloydRight; 07-10-2018 at 08:03.

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    What CO2 laser is he selling? This is the first I've heard about it.?.

I seem to remember someone at the last Florida meet (which Zach was present for) was actually looking to buy a CO2 laser for a marking/etching home-build project. So if Zach has something like that, see if you can get the details from him (or ask him to post here). Would be easy to complete the sale at SELEM...

Adam

PS: Sorry you won't be able to make it Len.
    _________

Zak not Zack/Zach- from Findley Ohio== offering the forum a chance to buy some of the gear inherited from a 'uncle' that recently passed..(Karlkan)-nice stuff

here
    https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums...365#post340365

He has a Fieldmaster LPM- some flashlamp parts as well as parts (beam expander) for the CO2 he is anxious to sell ASAP.
    the shipping is the problem BUT in the past some attendees solved that by helping on another to make the connections..
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 07-10-2018 at 15:38.
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-