Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Homebuilt "Lightsaber" Copper Vapour Laser System

Thanks for the respect!

Laser Warning Copper Vapour Laser Necromancy

I had a dead body of UL-102 laser tube laying in my basement, as it leaked air in. At this moment I decided to try bringing it back to life. For this necromancy ritual you will need:

1. The undamaged dead body
    2. High voltage power supply
    3. Vacuum pump (2-stage rotary one is enough) with precise vacuum gauge
    4. Some amount of 99.999% pure Neon.
    5. An ordinary household mirror and a shard of plain glass

Holding the ritual:

Lay down the corpse on a dielectric rigid fire-proof surface. Break off the nipples and weld back there pieces of glass tubes for connecting hoses to them. Connect the vacuum pump to one of them and the neon supply hose to the second one on the opposite side. Turn on the pump an wait until all air is sucked away. Start the flow of neon through the tube, maintaining its pressure around 5-10 Torr. Connect the hghg voltage power unit to metal limbs on the corpse. Start galvanization of the corpse, pinkish glow must be seen inside. Wait until the colour changes to bright orange with red tint. Increase the neon pressure to 70-100 Torr. Shut off both the vacuum supply and neon supply and turn off the pump, the pressure should be stable. If not -- continue to work in flow mode maintaining mentioned pressure. Increase the voltage and adjust the PRR value to specified for the type of laser you are trying to revive. Continue galvanizing the corpse until it becomes orange-hot and the glow colour slightly changes to white with the greenish tint of a dead marsh. Power on the vacuum pump again to suck away dirty neon and purge a new portion of it till 200-250 Torr pressure. The Corpse of the Laser tube should to show signs of life in the form of two wide beams of bright green light at this point. If not -- rinse it with neon again. Finally, place a mirror in the legs and the piece of glass in the headbed of the laser in a way, that they are as parallel as possible and create infinite number of reflections of the laser in them. After that it should look as it is alive and has 100% of health, as it will emit very strong and narrow beam of coherent light. Both green and yellow lines must be present with nearly equal power. The results may vary depending on the corpse complection and initial condition.
    For additional information for holding this ritual and power supply construction refer to Necromancer's Book of Laser Necromancy by Nikolay Lyabin.

I don't know wether Victor Frankenstein had lasers, vacuum pumps and Neon, but I know for sure that he had a right high voltage power supply.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ??????????? 004.jpg  

??????????? 010.jpg  

??????????? 011.jpg  

??????????? 012.jpg  

??????????? 013.jpg  

??????????? 035.jpg  

??????????? 038.jpg  

??????????? 039.jpg  

-Kb5UaBery8.jpg  

??????????? 042.jpg  

??????????? 045.jpg  

"It's alive, it's alive!!!"

Cool!!! Thanks for posting! I will definitely try this when Ive got some CVL tubes that require...uhhh...re-animation

Beautiful project! Thanks for sharing

I love this revival of the dead!

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    "It's alive, it's alive!!!"
    Ahem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VkrUG3OrPc

Adam

PS: Awesome work laserbuilder!