Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 565nm/575nm yellow laser

Laserkid, yep, but you had to send regular mail to me too, since DHL doesn't deliver to me, I'm the guy who had the APO, AE address. No complaints, I ordered, paid and you sent right away I just wish I could have bought two from you, if I knew Freeman was going to run out, I would have, wife unhappy with my spending on toys, or not

Chris
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

I understand why you didn't refer to a specific member here as this is MagicL520's sales thread and nobody else should be hijacking it to sell their version of the same lasers.

Yea, he did hijack it.

Hey Chris, stay cool please. And everyone who has already ordered by here will get what they wanted. By the way, I'll leave my normally working email address here, and you need to email me your personal phone number for the courier, or god knows whom to be contached when package arrives. My email: fb@optlaser.com, everyone who did order may do so, email me your phone number asap.
    Sorry, not intended to ignore any anybody from here, but just flood message I got these days. Instead, i will look over my email every single day and night.

With the best,
    Freeman.
    With all the best,
    Bill Freeman.
    E-mail: fb@optlaser.com

https://www.facebook.com/520Lasershow

Thanks, appreciate the feed back, I had such quick responses before, that's all. By the way, I'm working in Qatar, hard to stay cool here

Ah, now I'm begging you, please eamail me your phone number, fb@optlaser.com ; Post here is fine if you don't mind. Also do you confirm the mail address you mark with the paypal payment is the corrent one where to ship? I wanna your confirmation via email me. Then we may arrange shipping tomorrow morning.

I got Jason's eamil just now. He ordered 10pcs. His package will be preferentially to ship.
    With all the best,
    Bill Freeman.
    E-mail: fb@optlaser.com

https://www.facebook.com/520Lasershow

I got a couple of the 575nm modules last week and finally stuck them on the bench. I got the analogue modulation and it they were doing 16mw and 20mw respectively with 5V mod input. I took a chance and put one on a SimpleDrive to no avail, so I assume the driver that came with it was a low-side driver. This was no surprise as I assume it is IR driven. Thankfully, I didn't blow the diode.

Playing with the gain on the driver got me up from 16mw to 40mw of stable output, which is a big jump. I got it as high as 46mw before it started slipping, but pulling it back a bit seems to stabilize it.

The output is TEM01 and the two dots are clearly seen at my max testing distance of 84feet. The two dots measure 1.5x1cm at that distance.

All-in-all, I think this is very usable for lumia! Perhaps even incorporation into a multimode projector if you aren't picky about beam quality. (I plan to use mine in lumia devices.)

-David

P.S. I am getting what I assume is IR up close to the tune of 10% of the output. Pulling my meter a foot back dissipates it.
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Makes great lumia very ar kr. One hell of a white too with blue. Drive is 976nm. Ir. Around 1150 or so. Just off the end of my spec. Mine is tem00. For real. Tightest beam I’ve seen. Very bright even in sunlight. Ps still waiting on the two I ordered here. I sourced another from Australia

Still waiting on my order to arrive, I paid 1.5 months ago already and still no news...

Seems the supply dried up for awhile.