Thread: Where is the demo version of LSX?

Default Where is the demo version of LSX?

I've seen references to people who have tried the demo version of LaserShow Xpress (such as in its release thread) and I want to try it myself before I buy it. But I can't find the link to download the demo on the official site, and Google isn't any help either. Where is it?

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

try emailing: ild.sos.activation@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by flarn2006 View Post
    I've seen references to people who have tried the demo version of LaserShow Xpress (such as in its release thread) and I want to try it myself before I buy it. But I can't find the link to download the demo on the official site, and Google isn't any help either. Where is it?
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I did; thanks. Why don't they just have a link to the demo like, you know, everyone else?

If you e-mailed Andrew, you could have asked him. He's the one who wrote the software, so he'd be the one to ask.

For what it's worth, until very recently one of the largest laser show software companies in the world (Pangolin) also required you to e-mail them before they would send you a temporary link to download their demo software. I don't know all the reasons behind this policy, but I'm sure they didn't do it just to inconvenience people.

Adam

Is that Andrew's email address that swamidog posted before? I still haven't gotten a response there.

Yeah. Andrew is sometimes difficult to reach though. (He's a Bio-chemical / Electrical engineer, so you can well imagine...)

Might want to shoot a PM to Dkumpula here on the forum. He sometimes catches Andrew at odd hours, so he might be able to pass on the message that you're trying to reach him. At the very least he can remind Andrew to check his inbox...

Adam