Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: LSO class at SELEM 2018? post here

Quote Originally Posted by pmurph5 View Post
    Thanks everyone for your patience. I have set up ILDA LSO course registration at http://www.ildamember.com/events. A description of the ILDA LSO course is at http://www.ilda.com/LSOcourse.htm.

Registration is $425 for current (2018) ILDA Members and $495 for non-members. This is the lowest pricing we offer; it will cost more at LDI in Las Vegas (October) and at the ILDA Conference in Montreal (November) due to the higher prices we pay

Hi Patrick. I'm looking forward to the LSO class. Does the "ILDA member" discount not apply to the "hobbyist" level?

thanks
    -Hank

Hank --

Ah, good catch! I copied the registration info from 2014, when we did not have the Hobbyist level.

I just fixed the registration so that ILDA Members who joined at the Hobbyist level will get the registration discount, just like other ILDA Members.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Yay! Thank you, Patrick!

Registered and paid.

-Hank

good luck to all

SURE wish I was going to be there.. I am still 'owed' an exam...len
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

Registered and paid as well. Looking forward to it.

Registered and paid.
    bill
    Pangolin FB3
    DT40 PRO
    200mw 635nm LASERWAVE
    200mw 532nm CNI
    100mw 473nm CNI
    POLY 20 / GAS ARGON (SELEM BLUE)

LASERS MAKE ME GRIN

Registered and Paid

Paid and looking forward to meeting all of you...paid under Carl Taylor

.... the time you all will have w/ the LSO course is VERY short-- in retrospect I kinda wished that the 'stories' they (classmates) shared w/ us could have waited until AFTER the exam..even the instructor could have managed the time better as towards the end--everything speeded up a lot.
    Two (at least) in my class got LSO manuals missing a bunch of pages and one was me.. I am sure the fault was with "Office Max'' or whomever did the printing and put them together-
    but I 'think' I failed by only one or two wrong answers.... and they were on parts of those missing pages. I might have passed had I at LEAST put the formulas down for the 'extra' credit math questions
    I AM sure I should/could have put down in math questions that, in a bind, I would have contacted my LSO instructor or ILDA or someone at Pangolin or another wiser LSO..... DUH.

^^^^ that tip is on me....yr welcome

arranging a 'at-home' LSO exam soon.
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-