Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glass disks for Lumia, plus other parts

Plus one that. It is very handy to have the hole. I like holes as mounting points. They add to the flexibility of the system.

Default Holes are good

I put 1/4" holes in all my magnet-mount discs; it helps to align the discs to the motor and makes them less likely to slip when on the road.

1/4" diamond hole saw, a drill press, and bit of water and you're happening.

...Mike
    Runs with Lasers

I bought some 3/8-16 Aluminum Hex Head Screws from McMaster Carr and build a little fixture that let me drill and face them on a mini mill. Tap the setscrew hole and add a plastic nut and you're in business...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	948.3 KB 
ID:	55094
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso

Default great share

Those turned out awesome. thanx
    got any 'before' pics ?

just a side note.. I do not recommend using any magnets near any glavo scanners. hak
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-