Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SELEM 2018 Presentations, Auditorium and Club SELEM Schedules

Requested changes received to date are reflected as of today August 5th in the original post.

Thanks to those that provided feedback!

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

so sorry I will miss Saturday. The glow in the dark laser was something I was looking forward to seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    so sorry I will miss Saturday. The glow in the dark laser was something I was looking forward to seeing.
    No worries, I'm sure we'll be spending some time earlier in the weekend chatting through and playing with the GITD stuff. Feel encouraged to bring anything you want to test.

-David

Do we want to pencil in the analog round table somewhere? Maybe Thursday? It would be nice to have up to an hour available but I wouldn't want to encroach on anything else.

If Andrew's class is counter scheduled against one of mine the one with lower attendance gets fired. Instructor thunderdome.

Ha! Does someone have a can of chrome spraypaint handy so we can paint our faces and ride eternal, shiny and chrome?!

Andrew, I've updated the schedule in the first post accordingly to include a conversation early Thursday - followed by non-stop technical discussions all afternoon . . . What I have left of a brain will be fried in minutes!

-David
    Last edited by dkumpula; 08-07-2018 at 03:49.

.. what? No lasers and lattes???

Quote Originally Posted by StonewolfStudios View Post
    .. what? No lasers and lattes???
    We had most of the home-made stuff on display more or less continuously. So rather than having a special time for people to share their projects, they could do it at any time.

Next year we will have access to the gym again, which means the cafeteria will be the "show-off" space for projects like we had in the gallery this year. (Should be a lot less crowded next year!)

Adam