Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NELEM V September 29, 2018!

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it this weekend. I have two other commitments I can’t get out of. I’m very sad I’ll miss “The Beast”. Have fun!

Hey Andrew, great to have you. Cell is 508-367-8152. I'm going to be up early at 5 AM to start the pig roast, then start to set up. By good buddy Andrew Drantz, and Gabe will be there early Saturday morning. I've got my five rigs all running and aligned, and Andrew is bringing all his rigs with staging, hazers, fans, ect. We got some graphics content, some graphics with beams content, then we are going to let Gabe go hog wild with beams at the end. Should be an excellent show, and a great learning experience for you. Welcome!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Andrew, I'm really proud of you for taking this leap of faith. I can assure you that you will have an excellent time and learn a lot. I can also assure you that once the bug bites, kiss all hope of financial responsibility goodbye. :-)
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Andrew, I'm really proud of you for taking this leap of faith. I can assure you that you will have an excellent time and learn a lot. I can also assure you that once the bug bites, kiss all hope of financial responsibility goodbye. :-)
    Thanks. I’m staying in Salem at a hotel right now. Usually when I make my mind up about some thing there’s not much that will stop me from going after it. And I totally feel you on the money aspect. My original budget was $5k. But as I learned more about the systems and their capabilities and brainstormed how I could incorporate them into artwork and projects here in Detroit that budget is now around $20k. It may be successful or it may fail but I’m happy for taking the shot. And the money is already saved up and ready to go in my bank account.

Well, Andrew the fire juggler made it to the meet as we were doing the final set up. As promised we had 15 rigs. Andrew started the festivities with his amazing fire juggling act, then followed by "Thunderstruck" graphic and the pig drummer. The show went on for hour and twenty minutes, and Gabe ended it with a beam show of "Thunderstruck." I'll upload a few pics when I can get a chance, but it was, by far, the best show we have ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    Well, Andrew the fire juggler made it to the meet as we were doing the final set up. As promised we had 15 rigs. Andrew started the festivities with his amazing fire juggling act, then followed by "Thunderstruck" graphic and the pig drummer. The show went on for hour and twenty minutes, and Gabe ended it with a beam show of "Thunderstruck." I'll upload a few pics when I can get a chance, but it was, by far, the best show we have ever done.
    Yay! Thanks for having me out. The information was invaluable and I’ll have a lot more confidence that I know what I’m doing when my systems come in.

Here’s the video of the fire performance!
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00000280818841