Thread: New to Lasers

Laser Warning New to Lasers

I was fortunate enough to be at SELEM 12 ...And got bitten,,...by the laser bug... no one told me of the danger...... of getting bitten .... I will be starting a build soon.....rgb-gas.... ...aka Jeff..... has offered me everything.... I will need for my build ....If I will help him...by listing and selling.... his surplus parts! Some are newer parts, some will be from his late great brothers estate. . Please bear with me.... as I am still learning ....(What does What) You can call me........ Mr. Newbie too....
    Last edited by TheArtist; 09-20-2018 at 08:25.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

It's SELEM. And the addiction is real. Kiss any hope of financial solvency goodbye. You have been warned.
    PM Sent...

Marc, right? (Florida?)

Stick with Jeff - he's a good teacher and he won't steer you wrong.

Welcome to the obsession dude!

Adam

Default no cure.. you know that ..right?

and..
    it can be highly contagious -- there is treatment for the symptoms ....but a cure (aside from going blind)does not look very likely.
    now go make us proud and jump on the DEAL the year -- before Brad or Rick does-- just add music and talent..

- - - Updated - - -
    enjoy
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-