Thread: Laser show wiki - history, hardware, software, laser info, etc

Default Laser show wiki - history, hardware, software, laser info, etc

Hello everyone,

A year or two ago I started a small wiki to try to continuously plug in knowledge about laser shows. This includes, hardware, software, artists, laser systems (ion and diode) and more. My goal was to capture both historical information all the way up into the bleeding edge. I plan to photograph various hardware that I have, and add some sort of file repository mainly for scans of manuals (ion laser, laser show hardware.)

It's currently at https://lasershowwiki.757.org . The 757.org is a domain name I've had for 25+ years, and the server is mine and co-located pretty much at the heart of the internet. Site isn't going anywhere, and if it gains traction would be okay to perhaps facilitate read only mirrors.

Would anyone be willing to help populate the wiki with historical information and help make it a great resource for the laser show community?

Quote Originally Posted by telmnstr View Post
    Would anyone be willing to help populate the wiki with historical information and help make it a great resource for the laser show community?
    I'm glad you are taking the time to gather this information.

I have compiled info on various diodes and drivers over the years, so I'd be happy to help populate that section.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"