Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look Unique 2.1 hazer - Europe Only

Default SOLD: Look Unique 2.1 hazer - Europe Only

Selling my Look Unique 2.1 Hazer machine. Barely used and works for the full 100%. - 1/4 of its initial bottle of haze fluid has been used. Comes with extra bottle of haze fluid.
    Looking for 600 euro sold including shipping to europe.

SOLD.
    Last edited by borgqueenx; 12-09-2018 at 13:24.
    You are unique! Just like everyone else...
    Mum: What do you want for breakfast? Me: Lasers Ofcource!

I was all excited, right up until the "Europe only" part.

Still, if it doesn't sell, let me know if you'll consider shipping to the USA.

Adam

I got Look Unique2.0 hazers and those devices are beyond perfect! Good luck selling it!

Thumbs up *SOLD*! :)

We were able to work out an agreement on the international shipping, so I bought it. Looking forward to trying it out. I've heard a great deal of good things about these units, and I've had the chance to see them in operation at a few FLEMs over the years. (LJK has one.) I'm sure it will live up to it's reputation.

Adam

I have one as well Adam. No complaints here. Just make sure you follow the shut down procedure and you should be sweet.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I'm hijacking just to ask a question. Adam called me to ask me my opinion about this and yes, I have one too. For those of you with the Look Solution Unique 2's, do you find that these tend to have more of a distinct odor when in use? I got a Smoke Factory Tour Hazer and a Unique 2 at the same time and bought factory fluid for each of them. I've used both on a few occasions now and while there is no odor to the Smoke Factory, I find there is a noticeable odor I personally find a little unpleasant with the Unique 2. Has anyone tried non-factory fluid with their Uniques? Like a Froggy's product perhaps?
    PM Sent...

I don't have a smoke factory to compare it to, sorry. Should be the same as I always believed the innards were the same. The only difference being the smoke factory's built into a touring case and the unique isn't requiring a separate case should you require one.

Brad, I have a Tour Hazer 2 that smells different to my Base Hazer Pro.
    It could be it is heating the fluid slightly more, or its just older. Same fluid in both (Look Unique Haze Fluid)
    Seems 'dryer' if I had to try and describe it.

As far as fluids are concerned, the regular advice, including actual experience from a large rental house in London is use the proper fluid (Look Unique Haze, Smoke Factory Haze or Haze Base haze, depending on which is cheapest in your area - all the same stuff)
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Thumbs up Hazer arrived in great condition

Just wanted to let everyone know that the hazer (and extra fluid) arrived without incident the other day, and I'm pleased to report that the hazer works great!

Unfortunately, it didn't even cross my mind to consider that most of Europe uses a different electrical standard than we do here in the US. (D'oh!)

However, as it turns out I was unintentionally prepared for this. I had a step-up transformer sitting on the shelf that was specifically designed to step up 120 volt AC to 240 volt AC, and it's rated for more current than the Unique Hazer can draw even at maximum output. So as long as I don't ever forget to bring the transformer along, I'm still golden.

A big thanks to Boaz (Borgqueenx) for agreeing to ship this to me despite the hassle of international shipping. And I have to say, it really does pump out an incredible amount of haze! I'm sure it will serve me well.

Adam

I own one of those too, and they are great! Do you now need to buy those haze fluid in europe or do you also have an USA supplyer too? Thomann.de does sell it for affordable prices but i dont know if they also sell to usa.
    Maybe its also possible to build in that trafo!