Thread: Beyond - Recolour Show

Default Beyond - Recolour Show

Hey guys,

currently I’m trying to recolour a timeline beam show in beyond. The target is to recolour the complete show to be in colour of white and red. I know I could recolour each frame where the show is made of but is the a more easy/intelligent way to do that. I also would like to stay with the current colour fades implemented in the show but within the colour of white and red.

Thanks for helping me

Thomas

I already replied to your other thread where you first asked this question, but the answer is, "it depends on where the color and fade information is programmed in the show".

You can override the color information stored in the cue by adding a track-wide color effect. But if the fade information is built into the cue along with the color info, you will lose that if you override the cue effects with a track-wide effect.

Adam

I know nothing about beyond, but you might want to check if the file is stored as xml or something not completely “I’m the programmer and I hate anyone clever trying to get around my mastery”...
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso

Hey,

Thanks. I already played with the Effect line but I could found the right Effect to do that. There are several color effects like color palette, color shift ect. Also when I overwrite the color by any other color effect the fades are lost.

Thanks
    Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasF View Post
    when I overwrite the color by any other color effect the fades are lost.
    That means the fade effects were set in the cue, and by adding a track-wide effect you're overriding the cue effects.

So, yeah, basically this means you'll need to re-color the frames individually.

Adam

1 show in one color or just one color changed?

change all:
    In effects: key effect > color > color

Change one color:
    In effects: key effect > color > replace color