Thread: Say Hello to the New TheLaserist.com: You Asked, We Listened. :-)

Lightbulb Say Hello to the New TheLaserist.com: You Asked, We Listened. :-)

Feb 1, 2019

All good things must come to an end . . . . . and be replaced with something way better!

R.A.G.e. Media is pleased to announce the launch of our newly redesigned website, www.TheLaserist.com. Featuring a brand new look, more information on Vendor products and a fully responsive layout for all platforms (even mobile) – we hope you’ll find it easier to navigate and find what you’re looking for quickly and efficiently.

Our goal with this new website is to provide our visitors with a simple way to discover more about our Vendors and their products. It's another step in our plan to fuel and support Laser Artists.

It's a laser shopping center!
    Set up as a virtual mall for everything Laser Display, TheLaserist.com has an ever growing set of laser related products from a variety of Independent Vendors who run their own stores within the mall.

How does it work as a Shopper?
    That's an easy one to answer - It's just like Amazon, but for all things Laser Display!

How does it work as a Vendor?
    Vendors just set up their wares and set pricing - it's that easy. The automated site handles sales, billing and payments.

What things can I buy?
    Anything Laser related can be purchased through the mall.

• Physical products (laser parts, Lumia, bounce mirrors, etc.) are shipped.
    • Digital products (laser clipart, shows, effects, etc.) can be set up by Vendors to be automatically downloaded by customers, or the Vendor can choose to send it directly to the customer after receiving notice of sale.

Vendors!
    Anyone selling laser related products can sign up to be a Vendor. There are 3 Vendor option packages to choose from and no up front fees; billing monthly (if applicable) after 1st month. More information can be found at the Vendor sign up page.

We hope you like the changes, if you have any questions or feedback, please let us know by e-mailing us at info@thelaserist.com

Cheers,
    The Laserist - R.A.G.e. Media

i've seen the site posted up by richard sometime ago.. however the site still has a lot of things that seem unfinished. While I like the idea of a centralized store: I don't think it will ever really catch on... the market is very social and people really care about the after sales and handling that themselves to get valuable feedback on their product and ensure whoever buys from them buys again.

How are you handling protection of content when content is bought? When you sell yourself you can keep an eye out who really purchased that content and who didn't .

As the notice states, sales are done by individual vendors - in other words, vendors sell there own products, therefore they can “keep track” and perform after sales follow up etc.

cheers.

what's in it for Rage media? Nothing is free in this world as I learned.

It seems missing something... like content.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    what's in it for Rage media? Nothing is free in this world as I learned.

Thank you for asking.
    If you care to visit the site, you can see all Vendor fees at the Vendor registration page:

https://www.thelaserist.com/index.php?p=signup_vendor