Thread: No Y Axis

Default No Y Axis

Bear with me I'm a newbe here I bought a Lightspace Venus 2 --2900 RGB using QS Worked fine for a while. now all I get is a horizontal line that changes colors and lengths on the wall. Checked the X&Y settings in the software and X and Y are the same. Called Lightspace USA. they sent a new scanner board and Y galvo. I installed it. Still the same thing just a horizontal line on the wall. Don't know if I hit a button somewhere or what. Maybe a button on the back of the projector screen. The projector has just over four hours service on it. Doesn't look like that Y mirror is moving. Please any instruction explain step by step because I don't know what I'm doing.

Check out the electrical connection from the back of pin 2 and pin 15 on the ILDA connector.

You should have continuity from where ever you plug your DAC in to the + and - inputs of your Y scanner amp.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

James your a Genius pin number two was bent over. Thanks A Million.

I'm glad you found the problem. Been doing this for a while.

Cheers.

James.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.