Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2019 sign-up thread

Master list updated.

Just a reminder for those of you who haven't signed up yet: The cost goes up as of next week Thursday, June 6th!

Adam

Default Attending 2019 SELEM

Just sent my payment. Please let me know more about the laser theater schedule, I'd like to show a few shows.
    ...Coherent Creativity...

Quote Originally Posted by LaserLotus View Post
    Just sent my payment. Please let me know more about the laser theater schedule, I'd like to show a few shows.
    Hi LaserLotus. Please just ping me in PM with the details of what content you’d like to show including total length, the software and DAC requirements, music style, days you expect to be present, and any other info you think may be relevant and I will get you on the schedule! Thanks!

David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Default SELEM 2019

My first SELEM!

Payment sent.

Large T-Shirt

so after many years on PL im making it down to selem for the first year

+ i will be bringing a bunch of the legal (on file with FDA as ClubCat) Goldenstar projectors /modules

if there is any thing any one wants to check out i can make sure to bring it along

also i have a new toy im thinking of bringing a spiricon beam profiler

also payment sent PS adam (buffo) check your PM i have a few questions
    Attached Files Attached Files

My father passed yesterday. Sad you bet. This however means I will be at selem this year for sure. Really looking forward to seeing everyone.

While my goal was ten new shows, I was able to pump out a few amateur shows for lsx, two ok shows in beyond, and one how shall we say off the books shows for SELEM. If you want the shows bring a data key.

I’m no longer releasing to the ftp or show portal (have not figured out how) but they are still free. You can the use and share them as you like. Don’t expect fireflies quality. I’m still relearning the modern tools. I miss ld2000 but the capabilities and work flow in both beyond and lsx are worlds past where ld2000 ended. Truly in love with the 3dsmax plug in. Self absorption complete. Special thanks to David kumpula and swami. True first rate people.

i will be bringing a new dual single mode projector David kumpula built me with 6215 scanners, an iris color board, and uv capability. You need to see the color on this thing. The project rivals gas. Plug for David. You want a custom build. He’s your guy.

new modules

Beyond
    REM man on the moon
    Greatful Dead- Samson and Delilah

lsx
    tangerine dream-big hades
    violent femes- I forget the name
    king krimson-three of a perfect pair
    couple other if I finish them
    Last edited by kecked; 06-03-2019 at 12:04.

I should go to this thing! Payment sent!

Thumbs up

Master list updated!

John, looking forward to meeting you, and definitely looking forward to checking out that beam profiler. Just a reminder that buy-sell-trade stuff is done back stage and it's a very low-key affair. (No banners, no booth babes!)

Nisha: Any chance that Brian will be able to join you this year?

Marc, I'm very sorry to learn that your father has passed. It's bittersweet that it's made it easier for you to attend. But he's not suffering anymore, which is definitely a blessing. Really looking forward to seeing the shows you've been working on! And I will second your recommendation regarding David Kumpula's craftsmanship.

Tomorrow is the last day for early registration folks! Price goes up on Thursday!

Adam

Payment sent!

Any chance to get a t-shirt instead of a polo? (the perennial question).

Also, buffo -- see this image -- this is how the first post looks to those of us on darker PL themes (somehow the font turned 'black'). It's readable, but only if I 'select all'.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	3 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	55566

And for anyone interested, I'll have my DRSSTC Tesla coil at SELEM on demonstration once again, but this time, I'm selling it! If you're interested, just find me and make an offer. You can take it home with you! Includes everything you need, including the Dell notebook PC and software to make it 'sing', and a bag for the delicate coil and computer.

Payment sent. T-shirt size L.