Thread: Can someone trace the beam path inside this Laserscope laser deck?

Default Can someone trace the beam path inside this deck?

Can someone trace the beam path inside this laser deck? I understand the 808 nm pump path into the YAG rod, but not the 532 nm out.

Last edited by Laser57; 02-25-2020 at 19:59.
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

Please consider revising the thread title to take out the L word.
    You've taken it out of it's hermetically sealed box. Uh-oh

What are you planning to do with the rest of it? I know these systems very intimately.
    I drew this up about 7 years ago, however there are some obvious errors which crept in from my lack of knowledge at the time; but I lost the original so couldn't edit.

- There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

Great help, awesome. I found this unit on ebay, it had already been removed from the case. Can you tell me where the errors are, the OC? I bought it for parts, I want to build a DPSS laser but this was designed for a lot more than I want to output, thought maybe I could run it at 1/4 power output. Perhaps take out the diode and optics along with the YAG to pump it on a smaller platform. Perhaps not use the diode from this unit and use a 50 watt FAP800 to pump it with instead, but getting the optics I need for a different configuration may choose challenging on my budget. I donno, the price was dirt cheap so got it.

Which model Laserscope is this? I did not find it listed under L***scope, he listed it as laser optics.

Note: I cannot edit out the L word from the thread title, won't let me.

Last edited by Laser57; 02-25-2020 at 20:01.
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.