Thread: WTB: 2-3w RGB Laser FDA Certified

Default WTB: 2-3w RGB Laser FDA Certified

I'm currently looking at new options from GoldenStar and Lightspace, but wondering if someone had some used units for sale. I'm pretty flexible on the specs, something comparable to a Lightspace Starburst RGB 3000.

Default Certified Projectors

PM
    VJ AIWAZ

Or Call
    347 606 1076

He can help you out

Best
    M

Quote Originally Posted by krisxone View Post
    I'm currently looking at new options from GoldenStar and Lightspace, but wondering if someone had some used units for sale. I'm pretty flexible on the specs, something comparable to a Lightspace Starburst RGB 3000.
    Dreamcaster Multimedia
    Visit our website:
    https://dreamcasterlasershows.com/

Yup, I'm already in touch with re: Goldenstar lasers, very helpful guy. Unfortunately he only has higher power lasers in stock. Thanks for the heads up though.

Quote Originally Posted by mmuhler View Post
    PM
    VJ AIWAZ

Or Call
    347 606 1076

He can help you out

Best
    M

You mentioned buying used - have you checked the Facebook Laserist Group? Sometimes people post equipment for sale there.

If you're thinking about buying new, you might want to have a look at the X-Laser Skywriter projectors. They come in 2 and 5 watt versions. (5 watt is the HPX Tour)

I've rented the Skywriter HPX Tours from them a few times and they're great projectors. Small, light weight, powerful, and very easy to work with. (You can hang them on the truss with one hand.)

Also, if you don't already have your laser light show variance from the CDRH, X-Laser will handle that as part of the sale.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    You mentioned buying used - have you checked the Facebook Laserist Group? Sometimes people post equipment for sale there.

If you're thinking about buying new, you might want to have a look at the X-Laser Skywriter projectors. They come in 2 and 5 watt versions. (5 watt is the HPX Tour)

I've rented the Skywriter HPX Tours from them a few times and they're great projectors. Small, light weight, powerful, and very easy to work with. (You can hang them on the truss with one hand.)

Also, if you don't already have your laser light show variance from the CDRH, X-Laser will handle that as part of the sale.

Adam

Thanks, joining the group now.

we can get any power new from GS i just dont have any used 3w units around but i will have some 1w units not GS with effects wheel (lk-pd3 but upgraded )

i have 20 pieces on order upgraded to 1w rgb , 30k scanners , apiture cover (manual beam attenuate and apiture mask) also mechanical shutter and estop manual restart / delay start all the cdrh requirements
    and we do variances for no cost unlike others ( about a 2-3 week or less turn around time and we still do hard copy by fedex)

i may have some used 5w system with fb4

(with fiber corrected beam)