Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing: "The Radiator"

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by zerowaitstate View Post
    I see this is pretty much at ready state, ( i didint purchase through kickstarter as no Australian delivery options)

Is there a method for me to access one from over here is OZ, or pay and get it sent local the US where i can get it forwarded here, i have cousins in Oregan and Washington i believe.l
    We're happy to ship directly to OZ. The shipping restrictions were due to selling units with bundled projectors. There are no restrictions on just Radiators.

You can order them here:

https://www.neoncaptain.com
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

And we're shipping!

We're fulfilling the Kickstarter orders first and then on to the post KS orders. We're sending out emails and surveys to confirm shipping address, so please respond promptly when you get yours as to not delay shipping.

We hope you love your Radiator and can't wait to see what you do with them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0504.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	421.1 KB 
ID:	57069

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0505.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	515.4 KB 
ID:	57070
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    We're happy to ship directly to OZ. The shipping restrictions were due to selling units with bundled projectors. There are no restrictions on just Radiators.

You can order them here:

https://www.neoncaptain.com

TY found the site, sent you a PM

I've been playing around with one Radiator driving two projectors. One with scan through grating and one without. It's been a lot of fun in my living room. this is a kvant cm1800 and a 1W Wicked Lasers Laser Cube.

I've been playing around with one Radiator driving two projectors. One with scan through grating and one without. It's been a lot of fun in my living room. this is a kvant cm1800 and a 1W Wicked Lasers Laser Cube.

Haven't heard that song in decades. Used to love that song at the dance club.

Got my radiator shipping notice the other day! Should have it by the end of the week. Whoo Hoo!

Adam

yaaaaaaay!

i look forward to your feedback

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Got my radiator shipping notice the other day! Should have it by the end of the week. Whoo Hoo!

Adam

Chris you lost another submarine again? One ping one pong only.

got my survey request. Countdown timers running. Turning into the torpedo.

gee what movie was I just watching...because I’m not radiating! Yet

well it’s hunt for photonic October

happy b day

yaaaaaaay!
    Yeah, that was my reaction as well.

I look forward to your feedback
    I should be able to provide some soon. After a 12-hr day at the plant (yeah, I actually went in to work today, which felt strange since I've been working from home these past 6 months), I got home to see that I had a package delivered today:

OK, this image is kinda small, but you should be able to tell that the clear pouch with the green FedEx writing on it is used to hold CUSTOMS PAPERWORK. Hmmm, now what might be arriving at my door that would have CUSTOMS PAPERWORK with it? Could it perhaps be something from Canada?

Oh HELL YES, it's here! And 2 days early to boot!

Wow - that looks sexy, and it's just the cover sheet!

This is the one everyone wants to see. It took every ounce of self control I had not to immediately rip it open and hook it up. But it's getting late and my back is killing me. (Like I said, 12 hrs at the plant...)

I've decided to wait until tomorrow to play with my new toy. But I'm very happy that it's here.

For the rest of you who are still waiting, I don't think you'll have to wait too long. They are supposed to be filling the orders in the order that people signed up for them on Kickstarter, and I know that I was not one of the early adopters. I think I signed up about 2 weeks before the deadline or thereabouts...

Adam

you have infinity more patience than i do

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    This is the one everyone wants to see. It took every ounce of self control I had not to immediately rip it open and hook it up. But it's getting late and my back is killing me. (Like I said, 12 hrs at the plant...)

I've decided to wait until tomorrow to play with my new toy. But I'm very happy that it's here.

For the rest of you who are still waiting, I don't think you'll have to wait too long. They are supposed to be filling the orders in the order that people signed up for them on Kickstarter, and I know that I was not one of the early adopters. I think I signed up about 2 weeks before the deadline or thereabouts...

Adam